Thread: all quiet

Default all quiet

as all is quiet here,i'll take that as a good sign that people are too busy working.as ca have announced that they are making shogun2 i hope that will not put you off.
    we have waited this long,and i for one will stay loyal to the ran no jidai shogunate whatever ca do!
    banzai!

Default Re: all quiet

Hmmm...to be honest I don't think there's a need for this anymore now that STW2 is on its way, but you've worked for so long - if you want to complete it and get it out before STW2, that's okay.
    It's just that the RTW engine and AI is, to be honest, lackluster.
    Thanks for the effort, whatever happens.

of course theres a need! the new shogun game will be delivered by steam which doesnt work for me and a lot of others,this mod will be our only chance to see shogun as it should be.and as long as the modders are going to stick to their guns and see this through i will support them all the way.

MaximiIian's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Glabro View Post
    Hmmm...to be honest I don't think there's a need for this anymore now that STW2 is on its way
    Might as well have a shogun revamp in the meantime, until he super-revamp comes out.

Yeah, sure. It's just my problem; I haven't been able to enjoy playing Rome or any of its mods due to the lackluster AI / no real challenge. Winning every battle unless you somehow hamper yourself intentionally gets old very fast.

well,to be honest the ai in all the games is like a sack of drunken puppys most of the time.
    i suppose we have to remember its just a game!

Well, if that was true, then what point would there be to use our time on "just this game" if it can't provide any fun and challenge (in the long run, they are one and the same)?

Thankfully, that's not the case, as XAI puts up a good fight for an AI, and there's yet hope for STW2.