Ok so here's the deal. I played the first mass effect on my old xbox live gamertag, however I now have a new xbox live gamertag because I was having issues with the old one and so I just cancelled its subscription and made a new one, on the same hard drive. I want to import my save games but they are tied to my old account. I googled moving save games and some boards I found said I only need to copy the savegames so my new account has "ownership" of it, I did that and the import function in ME2 doesn't see anything. I also saw a board that said you can like move the saves to a memory card and then somehow move it back onto the hard drive so that the new account takes ownership. Do any of you know how to move my ME1 save games from my old xbox live enabled account to my new one on the same hard drive, I do have a memory stick available if that's needed. I know I could always play ME2 on my old profile but I don't want to, I want to use my new profile for everything, not to mention that I already attached the Cerberus activitation code to my new account.