Thread: Only Japanese in S2TW?

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

Default Only Japanese in S2TW?

In S2TW will the armies only talk japanese? since it only in Japan. it would be wierd to play against an enemy and the speak exactly the same language as your self. or will CA make more sort Japanese laguages types?

Default Re: Only Japanese in S2TW?

It's not like it's terribly difficult to figure out what they're shouting. It took me two seconds to get that 'vela entetete' or whatever means 'shoot that bastard in the face!'
    Or something along those lines, anyway

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1549

There is know a Shogun II Total War section. I'd recommend you post this there.
    I Love Power as a Musician Loves His Violin
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte

GTFO. Jamie's Avatar Decanus

i would imagine they will do it in english.

Posting it in the shogun section may get you more answers.

They will probably use english similar to the one in the teaser, although adding "only japanese voices" would be a neat idea.
    "The challenge of modernity is to live without illusions and without becoming disillusioned. " - Antonio Gramsci

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxembourg

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

In Shogun 1, there was a choice between Japanese or English. Plus English subtitles for both.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; June 03, 2010 at 11:48 AM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

I'd like japanese for immersion, english subtitles for the important stuff e.g speeches and such.

I think that, in the spirit of this topic, we should all start adding de gozaimasu to the ends of our sentences.
    ...De gozaimasu.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

konnichiwa Swerg san. Sayonara!
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

MaximiIian's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by THEMIK DK View Post
    In S2TW will the armies only talk japanese? since it only in Japan. it would be wierd to play against an enemy and the speak exactly the same language as your self. or will CA make more sort Japanese laguages types?
    They'll probably do it like how they did in Shogun. Record both, have it in options whether to do which one.

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

ok thanks for you replies