Thread: Voice Files - Black Watch/ Highland Foot

Icon9 Voice Files - Black Watch/ Highland Foot

Hi I've just been playing my first NER battle on single player mode and am only using NER and no other mods at all. It was a much better battle than vanilla.

However - as a scotsman, I was really disappointed that the 42nd Foot (Black watch) no longer have the voice effect that says "look to your arms Blackwatch" whenever you clink on the unit but an upper class english accent stating they are guards??
    Likewise I think that the Highland foot have also lost the scots accent and now it just says "elite foot".
    Other units that have mixed up voice files are the connaught rangers and foot guards that say "revolutionary guard" when playing as Brtain. Have you noticed this unfortunate side affect of this exciting MOD?

It detracts from the immension when one hears british units refered to as revolutionary or the black watch as english guards...

Hope you can put this right or if you wish, please let me know how I may do so?

Many thanks indeed!

Kurgan

St. Cyr's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Voice Files - Black Watch/ Highland Foot

Sorry, but this is a known issue and the team is looking for solutions to the problem.