I spent last two weeks searching for ideal mod for NTW, and haven`t been successful. For some reason, everything I try excels in one area, while lacking something something else.

I want CAI to behave aggressively like Tyrant Overhaul (Tyrant), with the changes to buildings, however I want faction differentiation like in Europe in Conflict (EiC). I want research tree to include new stuff from EiC and The Rights of Man 2 (TROM2), but also to have existing tech have more impact like Tyrant. I want research to be slower like in TROM2. I want units to move on campaign map like those from EiC, as well as that mod`s realistic campaigning (edited a little bit). I want trade to be a little nerfed like in Tyrant. I want city militia to be like in Darthmod (garrison line infantry and militia). I want most units to be available from the outset or up to lvl3 buildings like in Thorized and TROM2 mods. I want music from EiC.

I want awesome AOR with all units from EiC. I also want all the units pack (faction specific ones and general ones like AUM, Bart07 and Georiders ones) and retextures (those included in ToonTotalWar All In One mod). I want them to be AOR-ed.

I want all steamships and rockets removed.

I want sieges like in EiC.

On the battlefield, I want the AI to behave like in Tyrant (firing even when overlapping), but when attacked, I want it to defend like in EiC. I want it to flank like in Napoleon Order of War (NOW). I want columns from EiC. I want musketry from Tyrant (though almost all mods have done this right). I don`t want musket tracers, but do want ones for cannons like in Tyrant. I want roundshot fragmentation like in Tyrant. I want morale system somewhere between EiC (all units have inspire and scare ability) and Tyrant (units easily break, but easily return to fight). I want roundshot artillery like in NOW, but canister like in EiC. I want howitzers nerfed a lit. Cavalry impact between NOW and Tyrant. I want removed stakes, barricades and grenades. I want light infantry to form squares like in Tyrant and TROM2. I want unit sizes from Tyrant, but artillery sizes from EiC. I want movement speeds like in EiC, maybe just a bit faster. I want musket range to be 110 and firing arcs increased. I want light infantry to have a 360 degrees firing arcs like in TROM2.

Naval combat I haven`t played much, but I like one from Tyrant most. Naval Supremacy looks nice, though. I want it as well.

I want all factions unlocked and their rosters developed.

I want ton of other small things things from All In One, EiC, NOW and many others.

What are your favorites?

What do you think, will I ever be happy?

Or should I start modding myself? Damn, sometimes I wish TWC was a company, not a community

But the awesomeness of different aspects of many of these mods shows what a wealth of talent we have.

Thank you, modders, thank you very much.