Thread: Help with permanant religion effects?

Default Help with permanant religion effects?

I'm playing a campaign as Stirland, and I've found that I'm having troubles with culture in certain captured settlements. Places like Tempelhof, Drakenhof, and three Towers seem to have permanant enemy religion. I've destroyed all the enemy buildings in the settlements, built churches of my own, yet no matter what tempelhof will not rise above 60% epire pantheon unless i keep a number of priests in the reason. Drakenhof will only maintain 40 or 50 % if left on its own, and three towers goes to predominatly elf. Since I need 70% empire pantheon to recruit units, is there a way to turn this permanant religous influence off? I've also encountered the same problem with Blood Keep when playing as Wissenland, so I figure its got to be something scripted, I just have no idea where to look for it.

Default Re: Help with permanant religion effects?

So, i'm guessing nobody knows how to do what I'm asking...oh well. Lets try plan B:

Anyone know what i files/lines i need to edit to increase the conversion effect of religious buildings? I would like to be able to recruit troops in drakenhof, templehof, zhufbar, etc. Trying to hold 11 territories and expand is pretty freaking hard when you can only recruit troops in 5 of them.