Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: post your largest empire

Default post your largest empire

post your largest empires here! any faction and size of empire, apart from the single saxon settlement you start with.

Don't double post just to bump your topic.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

I havent had any empires, I have been to busy modding to actually play BI

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

this is one i'm in right now. i've been moving pretty slow, barely fighting any battles (most are auto-resolves), and it's a no peasants game

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

off topic, a quick question for Publius. Which mod are you using in that screen shot?
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

mod? no mod ... i modded somethings myself, i removed peasants ...( it just clicked right here) ... do you mean how i removed the borders? if thats what you mean its really simple. open up descr_sm_factions.txt in the data folder and for every faction look for this:

primary_colour red 247, green 73 blue 2
    secondary_colour red 100, green 50 blue 25

the primary colour is the main colour, and the secondary colour is for the borders, so if you want to remove borders go to each faction and make them the same, i.e.:

primary_colour red 247, green 73 blue 2
    secondary_colour red 247, green 73 blue 2

i've been using them for so long i've forgotten thats not a normal feature

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

ok thanks
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

I haven't really stuck with a BI Campaign long enough to post my empire.
    I am on fire, but an extinguisher is not required.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian
    Don't double post just to bump your topic.
    Your post is just as much SP(iced h)AM as the creator of this topic's second post(and so is this post).
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

"attack the argument, not the person saying it" -lee1026
    Sig by Manji

Quote Originally Posted by Publius Clodius
    this is one i'm in right now. i've been moving pretty slow, barely fighting any battles (most are auto-resolves), and it's a no peasants game

Manius the Morbid LOL

so i guess i'm the only one actually playing the game

No you're not. just aint got no pic's of any of my largest Empires. I've just started a campaign wit ERE, so no point in posting anything(yet) I have a annoying habbit of starting all over or changing factions

I just play until I meet the factions victory conditions. I get bored so I never try to take the whole map.

anyone new have a good empire going?

Arcarius's Avatar I Am Fable

i do as the franks a mid sized empire i control spain and france plus britanna but the same thing happened to me theres not a lot of battles and i auto reslove them a lot not big enough, unfortulay thats wat i was thinking till the WRE took back Spain when i kept auto reloveing so now i fight all my battles i dont have any screens ill post one later when it gets bigger.
    Formerly Heilige Legioen, and the original Fable

I took the entire map once with the Brutii in the original game. I had problems holding onto that one tiny region filled with Amazon Chariots though..

not far enough into BI yet take everything. Too much going on in real life.

not very advanced, but here is my Sarmatian empire :

Cha0sMarin3's Avatar Semisalis

I had some kick @$$ Goth empire, but i overwrited the ****ing save game whith another faction.... aaaaaargh

i don't have a pic but on my first ever BI campaign i played as the west and i took over all of the east then took over berbers, celts, and the german tribes with like 40 years to spare.......but that doesn't compre to my julli empire....won over the masses then took over all of north africa and greece and asia minor....then all of europe and the british isles were added later.
    It is never our place to ask why, but to simply do or die.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast