Thread: Greek Mod?

Default Greek Mod?

Does anyone know a DMUC 6.0 compatible mod that allows Greece to be played? They seem like and awesome faction and i'd really like to play as them. Thanks

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Greek Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis de San Joćo View Post
    Does anyone know a DMUC 6.0 compatible mod that allows Greece to be played? They seem like and awesome faction and i'd really like to play as them. Thanks
    Of course. They are even an official Sub-Mod for DMUC.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341088
    But as you see, the mod needs to be actualised for DMUC 6.0/6.1 so it will be better for you to wait some weeks to get a perfect supported new version and can play the greeks with the fabulous CAI and BAI from DM 6.0/6.1

DMUC Custom Campaigns Pack v1.0 Sub-Mod (OUTDATED - UNSUPPORTED)
    REQUIRES DMUC v5.5 or higher!

The Custom Campaigns Pack allows you to change the default Early Custom Campaign included in the DMUC to one of the following campaigns:
    Late Custom Campaign (most Minor Faction playable)
    Half-Strength Maratha campaign (based on Grand Campaign)
    Greek Playable Late Campaign
    Retore orginal Early Custom Campaign (DMUC Default)

What about Ireland are they playable???

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

They are actually an awesome faction to play because of their position on the map. They're also quite hard to play. To play with DMUC 6.1 should be quite a treat.

sir diman's Avatar Civis

as lexandro81 answered the greek mod is outdated but i can ensure u that u can use it and play without problems until the new awesome DMUC 6.1 released with greek mod add on (i hope)