Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Caius Britannicus Presents: "THE CRUSADES"

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Wow! Big Map

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Third update for today. And last one for a while I think. I got some things to take care of the next couple weeks regarding school.

Its another Saracen Cavalry Unit.

Heavy Cavalry

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Epic!

Caius are you thinking about changing any of the buildings or leave them the same. I guess if we were to change any all we have to change is the town center to a keep for the crusader states. Maybe put a wall around the Keep with no gate for game play. I have ideas for basic units maybe it might help you or give you some ideas. I was trying to figure out how it may be possible to make the true cross for the kingdom of jeruselm and I think I know how to do it. You could make it out of and onger model you could convert the firing shaft to a cross and take the firing ability away from it so that it would always stay in the upwright position. Also give it the ability to inspire other troops and chage the eagle standard to a cross. It would be a hard model to make but would be kick ass to have the true cross rolling with the army of Jeruselm.

Reiks

I waiting until there is a solid city app made. I know there are some still in the process of being made. but once they are out I will look into cities. (one thing at a time). As for the cross. I'll look into it.

Because I forgot to turn my clocks back today I was up a whole hour earlier then I expected. And so had some free time on my hands. So I went and made this Hospitaller Spearmen. The Knightly orders will all have 3 versions. Spear, Sword and Cavalry. That way, if a player really wants, he can horde all the templars or hospitallers as they arrive and develop an entire army of them that would still have alot of balance to it. Plus there will be Templar and Hospitaller Grand Masters that will be able to lead these armies....

Very nice units...this will be one of the best mods...

Fabolous's Avatar Power breeds Arrogance

Those are great Caius. (How many times have I said that to you over the months? Yet everytime I see one of your new skins I love them.)
    tBP knows how to handle a sword. -Last Crusader

Under the Honorable Patronage of Belisarius
    Formerly Under the Patronage of Simetrical
    Proud Patron of Lusted, Rome AC, Solid, and Dirty Peasant

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Nice Hospitaller infantry!

Here is a small upate of how the portraits are strating to turn out, I have made about 50 so far. For the music I have the menu music complete.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3...apimage8xz.jpg

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Caius Britannicus
    Third update for today. And last one for a while I think. I got some things to take care of the next couple weeks regarding school.

Its another Saracen Cavalry Unit.

Heavy Cavalry
    Wow...

I'd like to see what the Saracen infantry would look like with the cavalrymens' helmets...
    I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees.
    - Church (Red vs Blue)

An update for all you peeps out there. I've been working on a model of an early great helm. The early great helm is different from the later ones. It has a face mask and bucket helmet and doesn't completely wrap around the whole head. This will be the type of great helm used in "THE CRUSADES"

The helmet will be used for the Grandmasters, a less stylish type will be used for knights. Also note that the eye holes will be alpha and you WILL be able to see the face thru the mask.
    Last edited by Caius Britannicus; October 30, 2005 at 08:15 PM.

Threw on a quick alpha channel so people could get an idea.

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

NICE!!!! I love the gold detail on the helmet. ANd the fact that you can see the face underneath it. Most people just make the slit black ...

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

I've never understood that. Its really really basic add in alpha channels.

THats why I'll be downloading your mod (If it's done before Chivalry that is :wink: )

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Bravo, most excellent my Lord!

Man that is a shrape model. What do you think about some of the ideas I sent you on the military structure. Keep up the good work mate.

Reiks

Indefinitely Banned

Looking great Caius. You'll be doing a full campaign, not just custom battles, right?

edit: damn, I somehow didnt see the map pic, nevermind.

Thats what the map is for AP....

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

From what I understand Caius wants to have a playable campaign with two factions.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by therussian91
    Thats what the map is for AP....

Yes, yes, read what i edited in

No need to get grumpy. Can't we all just enjoy this mod together?