Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Caius Britannicus Presents: "THE CRUSADES"

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Quote Originally Posted by .Seal
    Copyright law...
    Copyright law does not effect music in a free mod it is covered under fair useage if...

a. no finacial gain
    b. hosted by a member community only
    c. modified the files from the original (which all files would be modified)
    d. or could ask permission to use the music if you wanted to
    Last edited by Kinjo; November 18, 2005 at 05:42 PM.

Whats this. An actual unit preview!

Crusader Turcopoles:

Turcopoles

You can also see a unit in the distance. Sorta a teaser of the mounted Templar Knights.

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Finally!!! I was waiting for another preview!!

Those Turcoples look great. Can't wait for the mounted Templar

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

hehe, its so fun. I've had the preview of the templars sitting on my harddrive for a while. Even have it uploaded to the net. Actually I posted it on an obscure forum for someone. But I will enjoy holding it back. Releasing other preveiws with just glimpses of the templars in the background.

{nF}remix's Avatar Wii will change gaming

wow i just watched the movie, all i can say is wow...amazing.

The Knights of the Kingdom of Jerusalem look badass, but the templars do too.

My favorite character was king baldwin, i mean hes got that calm voice yet he is very intimidating and commands alot of respect.

Caius you tink you could do some historical battles like the battle that was almost about to happen at Kerak Castle. Man if that battle did happen in the movie, i wonder how it would have turned out....

Caius, your project is an excellent idea and I have high hopes for you mod. Your attention to detail is amazing considering that this is a one-man-mod.

check your pm!

Its actually grown to a four man mod team. Reiks there is helping me with some things (like music, relics, portraits) I have another person aiding with graphic interfaces and icons. And Achilles (former RTR project lead) is helping with sound editing and video editing for intro vids and the like.

Also, because I'm gonna be busy with another essay and tons-o-school work the next 4 weeks (ya! exams!!!!!) I'll be posting another preview.

Cilician Armenian Men-at-Arms.

Cilician Armenians

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

AHA! Finally, some Armenians! Nice Caius. Very nice

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

wooooow! Shiny swords!
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

What the deuce another preview!?!

A Saracen unit for a change. The Black Guards of the Fatimid Caliph.

God, what would the skinners of CA do when they see these pics? Shame on them...
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by The White Knight
    God, what would the skinners of CA do when they see these pics? Shame on them...
    They would close down TWC for being subversive and immoral
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Quote Originally Posted by Caius Britannicus
    Also, because I'm gonna be busy with another essay and tons-o-school work the next 4 weeks (ya! exams!!!!!) I'll be posting another preview.

Cilician Armenians
    These are great! Will there be anymore Armenian units? Cavalry perhaps?

probably a cavalry unit. just to give the rebels in that region some options.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caius Britannicus

Cilician Armenians
    Huzzah! Huzzah for my kin's ancestors! Very sweet.
    AoR type unit along with cavalry perhaps...?

@AtheistPeace- I read in the interview about your mod 'Imperium Total War', that you're going to implement a script simulating prisoner exchanging. Are you going to chare this with other mods? An Medieval era mod as this wouldn't be complete without prisoner management.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

are there going to be any Byzantine units for this mod? It's likely there will be if the Armenians are getting units.

I'm glad your mod is going very well Caius! wish i went ahead with my idea for the crusades but you would and have done 100% better than i would have.

ZOMG! An update!!

Crusader Faction Family member and Royal Knights of the Kingdom

Last edited by Caius Britannicus; November 23, 2005 at 08:40 PM.