Thread: How do I put second version of Third Age on a second hard drive?

Laetus

Default How do I put second version of Third Age on a second hard drive?

I am using Windows 7. I have Third Age with mod successfully working on first hard drive but it is getting full. Have second hard drive with lots of room. How can I install a different version of Third Age on second hard drive?

Default Re: How do I put second version of Third Age on a second hard drive?

Well, you need to have Medieval II TW+Kingdoms installed on that second drive, and after that, just copy+paste your whole Third_Age_3 folder in Medieval II Total War/mods folder ( on that second hdd). And just continue playing your current campaign, only difference is, that you need a new shortcut (if you use it to start your TATW) since you had changed the location of TATW.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.