Thread: I've been Thinking...

ReD_OcToBeR's Avatar Senator

Default I've been Thinking...

I recently logged on today and just as of now noticed the TWC Library and Creative Workshop is underneath a NON Total War Section.

Why is this? I would think that something such as AARs that come from the inspiration and playing of TW games 90 % of the time in this section should be above this catagory. Afterall there are 100's of AARs and Short stories and the site owes its existence to the Total War franchise. I just don't think this section should be so far down the list and almost buried making newcomers have a hard time even knowing there is anywhere for AARs etc.

I just seems out of place and that AARs, short stories, POTW should have their place higher up in the "plateau" since there is so much talent showcased within them.

That's my 2 cents....or maybe I've just had too much coffee....

Default Re: I've been Thinking...

I completely agree with you Red. Nearly a year has passed and still nobody has replied to you. Can a mod/ admin clarify why creative writing/ TW AARs are lower in the pecking order than off-topic discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    I completely agree with you Red. Nearly a year has passed and still nobody has replied to you. Can a mod/ admin clarify why creative writing/ TW AARs are lower in the pecking order than off-topic discussion?
    The "TWC Library and Creative Workshop" section is a main forum at the moment. I'm not sure how it was when Red wrote his, but it was probably more buried than now.

Oh right, I thought he meant on the Index page, being lower down than things like paradox games forum. Rather than just after the Total War: Eras forum. Nevermind.

Ok, I see what you're saying. Actually, good point.
    Although one could argue that the discussion/chat threads are in the bottom while the gaming threads are in the top.