Thread: 1860s mod

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Default 1860s mod

I was thinking a mod around the 1860s with Otto von Bismarck and the von moltke family.
    With the Unification of Germany and wars with France it would Be a very interesting time period.

im not realy A moder and im just throwing the idea out there to see if there is any one who would want to make or play the mod.

1. mod would be easier to do because it wouldnt need to much modeling basicallya dumbed down version of the ww1 mod with out the awesome modellers/models.

2. It would be fun?
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

Default Re: 1860s mod

I'm sure it will be done somewhere along the lines, and yes it would be fun with the Austro-Prussian and Franco-Prussian wars.

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan262 View Post
    I'm sure it will be done somewhere along the lines, and yes it would be fun with the Austro-Prussian and Franco-Prussian wars.
    I wish I could mod it but im going to be learning how to mod rtw so...I hope it will be
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

Such mod needs new variations for helmets and uniforms It needs new 3d models. The existing ones can fill only limited units .

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Well to make this you COULD ask for stuff from the crimean war mod and TGW and combine basically