Page 6 of 138 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome 40K Pictures & Videos.

Default Re: Awesome 40K Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by blank View Post
    This picture reminds me of Bioshock for some reason

And here's the Emperor
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And some Tau getting scrapped (as they should be)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Yeah go Emperor, Yahh.
    That 3rd picture is just ing awsome, majestic chickens coloring is awsome.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    Yeah go Emperor, Yahh.
    That 3rd picture is just ing awsome, majestic chickens coloring is awsome.
    I hate their faces.
    Art //

yeah it looks like there caving in,in the middle. or maybe a bit bloated.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by HansDuet View Post
    Valhallans are kinda like Soviet Red army.

With only winter gear.
    Isn't that just a touch ironic, since didn't Himmler's ideas for a Nazi state religion mention Valhalla quite a bit?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Isn't that just a touch ironic, since didn't Himmler's ideas for a Nazi state religion mention Valhalla quite a bit?
    Is godwins law in effect alredy?

It's always in effect by default...

i havent really been here that long so how do u add pictures from one of ur folders on to here?

You've got to upload it to some place on the internet (try imageshack.us, for example), get the link for your uploaded picture, then click on "insert image" in the reply box menu here (the symbol that looks like 2 mountains with a moon over them or something), insert the link there and confirm.

In that picture with the Tau and what looks like Space Wolves are they fighting each other? Or are they teaming up against a 3rd army? And whats with that lightning storm?

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    In that picture with the Tau and what looks like Space Wolves are they fighting each other? Or are they teaming up against a 3rd army? And whats with that lightning storm?
    are Figthing whit the Tau

Quote Originally Posted by Choki View Post
    are Figthing whit the Tau
    looks more like they are fighting against the Tau than alongside them.

Its probably some kind of orbital bombardment. Or its just a wield atmospheric effect due to the large amount of drop pods landing.
    Art //

the space wolves are fighting the tau, you can tell by the space wolf terminator about to rip open that battlesuit.

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    looks more like they are fighting against the Tau than alongside them.
    Yes yes, my bad XD

@Moorish: Nice picture but whoever drew it needs to learn the basic laws of fighting battles. Some of the forces look like their firing at a unseen foe which is why I had to ask.

And for future reference. What the is godwin's law?

That picture is official GW artwork. Its a double page spread in the Space Wolves Codex. However GW's version isn't coloured.
    Art //

@Moorish: Nice picture but whoever drew it needs to learn the basic laws of fighting battles. Some of the forces look like their firing at a unseen foe which is why I had to ask.

And for future reference. What the is godwin's law?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
    It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[3][2] In other words, Godwin put forth the sarcastic observation that, given enough time, all discussions —regardless of topic or scope —inevitably wind up being about Hitler and the Nazis. Also the poster who mentioned Nazis loses all debates/discussions they had in said topic, and their insults are nullified.

hence slaytanic lost the game.

Well, it was a serious question. I've never associated Valhalla with Russia.

I mean, it is Games Workshop...
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!