Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Super Human Mod V1.0 RELEASED!! **NUKES, I SAID NUKES!!** super weps... and LOTS more added!! Should be PATCH4 comaptible now!

Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus

Icon2 The Super Human Mod V1.0 RELEASED!! **NUKES, I SAID NUKES!!** super weps... and LOTS more added!! Should be PATCH4 comaptible now!

The Craziest mod for NTW!
    SHOULD BE PATCH4 COMAPATIBLE...

v1.0 OUT!!! THIS IS BIG...
    WE GOT NUKES!! (and other Super weps) NUKE FACTIONS: America and Russia
    MOD DESCRIPTION:
    This mod aims to create various elite, skirmishers, cavalry, and historical generals SuperHuman. Historical Generals and cavalry of which I find important, and General Staff are now 1 in unit, so it only focuses on that one historical/staff general. The General is Superhuman, and can dismount. So now you have Napoleon *ONLY NAPOLEON* dismounted off his horse, looking all cool and everything, marching up towards the enemy, slowly watching as the enemy misses EVERY shot... and when reaches enemy lines... he'll go all berserk on everyone. ONE MAN ARMY... Now with v1.0, you have lots of new Generals, and infantry units, that are given Superhumanity, and Super Weps. Plus ships. Too much to explain in my spare time. Try out the mod to learn everything... ENJOY Read here are the units, at the bottom of the page... and For v1.0 for more info.
    Music Mod thanx to JFC,blood courtesy of Toon Total War.
    Now with...EPIC BATTLES.... Thank Amaz for US faction, (with updates by me)
    NEW NUKE AND OTHER SUPER WEPS !

Nuke Test 3
    Small Preview, shows some superhuman units, but not what they do... play the mod to find out!:
    Nuke Test 2
    Nuke Test 1

INSTALLATION

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Download Super_Human_Mod v1.0 from megaupload, open the WinRar file, extract the files into your NTW data folder, go to (your name here) Appdata Roaming the creative assembly napoleon scripts user.script click on the user.script and type in
    Code:
    mod Super_Human_Mod.pack;

And

Code:
    mod Super_Human_Mod_Music.pack;

Code:

AND
    mod Super_Human_Mod_US.pack;
    The rest is in Movie Format, and do not need editing

None of this would've been possible without the tutorials and tools of erasmus7777 Marshal Beale and husserlTW JFC for his music mod and Toon Total War for his blood mod! Baron Von Beer for his Map Pack and Amaz for the American Faction (Home of the Brave mod) Plus rep all these gentlemen! For more epicness remember to turn up the volume, and do slow- mo as often as you can! I'll be posting Epic Vids hopefully soon...

From MegaUpload. Follow Installation Instructions Above.

For v1.0

v1.0 is going to be CRAZY... a new break through in technology... SUPER WEAPONS... So far I have the Super:

1). AIRGUN... shoots out explosive cannon balls, that go flying about 1000 feet in the air, and crash down with millions of explosions... range 400. ( Taken away from Windebushe Jaegars and given to now Superhuman British Rifles.

2).Musket_light_infantry_flintlock, (the muskets w/ 100 range that were given to the French Chasseurs/ Voltiguers) Range 425... shoots out bows so they make no sound. Taken off of Voltiguers and Chasseurs or any other unit using it and given to *Windebusche Jaegars* and *Norwegian Ski Troopers*. Giving Superhuman weps to a SELECT of special units, to keep balance. Its getting CRAZIER and CRAZIER...

3). NUKE CANNON: Launched by the 20 IB Unicorn now changed to 1 in a unit.. Title Speaks for itself. This is Big This is a NUKE... COMING IN v1.0 TRY 2nd BETA TODAY! **NEW** Radioactive after effects of the nuke.

4) EXPLOSIVE BOWS: Given to Nizam Light Infantry. Title Speaks for itself, it shoots out bows, disguised as grenades.

5) Double Musket: The strongest musket of them all! Shoots out two, count em, TWO musket balls. WITH THE HIGHEST DAMAGE ON THE PLANET!!! A vid will be given for this wep too!!! Buildings are not a place for cover anymore.... even bridges fail to stay sturdy...

6: Pistol: A Pistol given to a select amount of officers, and the unit Silesian Shutezen (forgive my spelling). Incredible range for a pistol, fires rifled bullets as welll, Plus its very damaging.

***MULTIPLAYER AND ADDITIONAL MAPS UNLOCKED*** COURTESY OF BARON VON BEER! *** UNITED STATES ADDED AS NEW FACTION COURTESY OF AMAZ'S HOME OF THE BRAVE MOD WITH SUPERHUMAN UPDATES, BY ME***

News for version 1.5

Editied script, now you have $9999 or gold (In the start of the campaign), or whatever currency they have in TW.
    Messing around with Textures and Models... GIVING MORE VARIETY OF FACES, UNIFORMS, AND HATS, IN EACH UNIT.

SUPER FLAME THROWERS: Thanx to the Great War Mod, for showing me how to make Flame Throwers. Kind of like teh flamethrowers from the great war mod, except VERY damaging a little increased range.

GAS GRENADES: The name basically speaks for itself. Thrown by Prussian Grenaders

Unlocking Factions and creating new faction "One Man Army" the faction title speaks for itself '
    Courtesy of King Sama.... SUPER MACHINE GUNS AND ELEPHANTS!!!!! AHAHAHAH

Heres a very rushed up video for you guys... hope you get the point, there is no action in the video though. Dont worry I'll get a preview for that

**This video was made before the 1st beta was released** I should update a new video, but im too lazy, and life is interfering...

HERE ARE THE STATS:

Napoleon

Napoleon: Unit size: 1 Armor value 18... Melee: over 9000 Melee defence: over 9000 Charge Bonus: over 9000 . (Dismount stats updated and able to dismount) able to throw grenades Morale 20 and various other abilities added. P.S. Napoleon is the best of all the generals.

Blucher:

Unit size: 1 Same stats as Napoleon (In Beta 1) except lack of abilities such as "Scares Horses" and "Good Stamina"

Duke Of Wellington (Arthur Wellesly)

Unit size: 1 Melee Skill: 180; Defence: 150; Charge bonus 170 ;20 morale.

Major General Picton:

Unit size: 1 Melee skill 90 Charge Bonus 90 Defence skill 90... morale 20.

Russian Chevalier Garde

Unit size: 1 Melee attack 100 charge bonus 100 defence 100 morale 20

Archduke Charles

Unit size: 1Melee attack 180 Charge Bonus 180 Defence 180 various HIDING abilities added... morale 23

Windebusche Jaegers

Changed from 60 in unit to 15; accuracy: 300; reloading skill: 300; ammo: 300; Melee: 300 Melee defence:300 charge bonus:300; Morale: 30, abilities toyed around with ...

Camit Janissaries

(Forgive me if my spelling is incorrect)

60 in a unit; 60 melee attack, defence,and 40 morale.

British Rocket Troop

Unit size: 10 rockets. A little special thing I gave only to the british these guys are killers!! Rocket Accuracy increased to 400... reloading skill 400... ammo 100... melee attack and defence 200... and morale 20;

Norwegian Ski Troopers

Unit size: 15 Same accuracy and unit amount as Windebusche Jaegars except, no air rifle, Melee attack 265 melee charge 232 melee defence 265. Morale 38 and abilities a little more then Windebusche Jaegars.

French Cuirassiers

(forgive my spelling if incorrect)

Unit size: 1Melee attack defence and charge bonus: 100 Morale: 30 grenade ability enabled. Various abilities tweaked.

French Voltiguers

Unit size: 20 abilities tweaked, Accuracy: 350 Reloading skill: 290 Ammo 100 Melee attack: 340 Melee defence: 330 Charge Bonus: 345

Old Guard

Unit Size: 120 Read Napoleon's stats, and put his melee attack in for Accuracy and Reloading skill... Old Guard's melee stats are 8888. I gave them Rifles so their range is now... 125.

Marechal Ney

Unit Size: 1 All melee stats: 250...

20 IB Unicorn

Can Fire NUKES. THIS IS BIG, THIS IS NUKES...

Early Napoleon

Added to France faction...

Melee stats: 1,000,000 morale 50, and a lot of positive abilities added. THES BADDEST ONE MAN ARMY GUY YOUR GONNA GET

French Rocket Ships

All the other Rocket Ships are gone, now only France has Rocket Ships. Other faction's Rocket Ships are replaced by Bomb Ketches. French Rocket Ships carry NUKES... plus some firepower, speed, and other stuff like that increased.

Ottoman Nizam Light Infantry

Added Superhuman Wep *Explosive Bows* Thats all you need to kno

Republican Guards (All Factions)

Added the Republican Guards to all factions they are available to. All of their stats are kept the same, except their unit size is increased to 3375. Pretty big huh.

EDIT: Reduced because of lag... now 750 in a unit.

Silesian Shutezen

(Forgive my spelling if incorrect)

Given Super pistol

British Razee

Just a ship for testing. Given no cannons and stuff... but is it harmless? Not at all... given Superhuman crew. Has the euro_bastards with them

Weird No Name ETW looking infantry

Given Super pistol. When I say given Super this and that, it doesnt mean the stats arent SuperHuman it means that the Super wep, is all I have to say to make this unit super powerful.

British Iron Clad

Too lazy to give stats... just to let you kno, its a super ship.

88th Connaught Rangers:

2 in a unit: Given super musket_light_infantyr_flinlock 1,000,000 accuracy etc...

SUPER WEP WIELDERS:

Voltiguers: Personally my favorite. Given Double Musket which fires two extraordinary musket balls with one shot, the bullets destroy ANYTHING in its path, and can go threw more then 1 person with one bullet. The bullets destroy FORT WALLS, BUILDINGS, BRIDGES etc... I luv these guys

NO NAME Empire Total War model infantry: Given Super Pistol. * Read Super Pistol at the For v1.0 part of page*

Silesian Shutezen: Given Super Pistol.

88th Foot Connaught Rangers: * Remember all Superhuman unit sizes are changed to 1 in a unit, 2 in a unit, blah blah blah, some units like the Old Guard are 60 or higher, or Voltiguers 23 etc... but the Republican Guards are 750 * Given Super Air Gun, Read in For v1.0

20 IB Unicorn (Russia) and 7IB Howitzer (America): Have NUKES... read For v1.0.

Nizam Light Infantry: Given Explosive Bows. READ For v1.0

British Rifles: Given Airstrike, sends cannons flying about 1,000 feet in the air and go crashing on the enemy.

the Musker_Light_Infantry_Flintlock (its name on PFM) is given too many units that I dont have the time too list, (too be honest I forgot who has them all I remember is Windebusche Jaegars) Read For v1.0

Super Pistol given to officers.

Emperor's Own (Austria): Given Super Flamethrowers (v1.5 only)

Prussian Grenadiers: Gas Grenades ( v1.5 only)

SIGNATURES To Support Mod.

Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; January 28, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.

Default Re: The SuperHuman mod

Placeholder

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

HAHGHAHA. God I cannot wait!

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

I wish I got to this earlier

Very cool, but you shoud write down the stats here

I bet the stats are OVER NINE THOUSAAANNDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the replies I just posted this yesterday (May 24) so you guys didnt miss much, but I am going to post screenies and vids VERY soon

Quote Originally Posted by tenjouten View Post
    I bet the stats are OVER NINE THOUSAAANNDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you want it over 9,000... i probably can... but i didnt take chances, dont worry they still are superhuman tho! PLZ give your opinions and tell me your ideas!! I SAID PLZ!!
    EDIT: For second beta Napoleon's stats are "Over 9000"
    Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; June 20, 2010 at 10:51 AM.

Icon13 Re: The SuperHuman mod

POSSIBLY IN 2nd BETA (Last Beta!)

1) Known issues fixed (most of them)
    2) Music mod added
    3) More superhumanity
    4) Superhuman ships and crew
    5) Super weapons
    6) unlock multiplayer maps
    7) unit limits reduced to 0 INCLUDING HISTORICAL GENERALS!!! AND GENERAL STAFF!!

***PLZ feel free to throw your suggestions***
    There will be much more in later versions of this mod, this beta was extremely rushed, because I needed to figure out the France problem... maybe you guys can help figure it out!

EDIT: Already fixed, and again many thanx to husserlTW
    EDIT: I decided to leave all the goodies for v1.0 I will release the second beta soon so you guys can find out if there is any bugs with this version... I dont want to go to far and then find out there are like a ton of bugs when you guys download my mod
    Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; June 05, 2010 at 07:30 PM.

Default Re: The Superhuman Mod *1ST BETA RELEASED*

Wow! This is CRAZY! I couldn't play as the french, though. The game would just crash. But otherwise, great mod. +Rep!

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Rep for something crazy! lol

Quote Originally Posted by filmmakermennona View Post
    Wow! This is CRAZY! I couldn't play as the french, though. The game would just crash. But otherwise, great mod. +Rep!
    Yes that is a known problem, I will try to fix that as soon as possible,thanx for the rep tho!

EDIT: Many thanx to husserlTW who has found a fix for my problem! Re-download the new attachment!
    Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; June 01, 2010 at 08:10 PM.

Default Re: The Superhuman Mod*1ST BETA RELEASED* New Fix for France Faction many thanx to husserlTW

Last edited by l33tl4m3r; June 06, 2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Edited to remove excessive post size.

Default Re: The Superhuman Mod*NEW*2ND BETA RELEASED*

Probably for 1.0

1) Everything I crossed out in the "Probably for beta 2
    2) New superhumans, all generals unit limits 0, besides Napoleon.
    3) A replacing faction, called some cheesy name like One Man Army, replacing a minor faction such as the United Netherlands.
    4) Bug fixes
    5) Videos and screenies
    6) MORE CRAZY!

NEW SUPERWEAPONS!! READ NEWS FOR v1.0!!!
    Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; June 06, 2010 at 06:13 PM.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: The Superhuman Mod BETA 2!!*NEW*2ND BETA RELEASED*

Moved to Compilations and Overhauls.

PM me with any questions.
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Default Re: The Superhuman Mod BETA 2!!*NEW*2ND BETA RELEASED*

THIS A PREVIEW FOR THE NUKE, IN MY MOD... IT IS NOT DONE YET, AND THIS IS AN EARLY VERSION OF THE NUKE... MADE AT AN EARLIER TIME, THE NUKE IS UPDATED AND BETTER. I WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO HOPEFULLY SOON SHOWING THE BIGGER BADDER UPDATED NUKE. RIGHT NOW, HERE'S A PREVIEW... AT THIS TIME I DIDNT HAVE THE NEW MAPS, AND U.S. FACTION (courtesy of Baron Von Beer and Amaz) SO YOU WONT SEET THEM IN THE MENU. Click on pge 2 to see a newer preview!

Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; June 09, 2010 at 09:33 PM.

Default Re: The Superhuman Mod BETA 2!!*NEW NOW WITH NUKE, THATS RIGHT NUKE! PREVIEW FOR v1.0!*2ND BETA RELEASED*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: The Superhuman Mod BETA 2!!*NEW NOW WITH NUKE, THATS RIGHT NUKE! PREVIEW FOR v1.0!*2ND BETA RELEASED*

HAHA! ROFL! That nuke looked hilarious xD I might try this one out if only for being so daaamn funneh xD

I have updated the Nukes even more, to make them bigger and badder. It will all be in v1.0 which shall be released soon. You can try the 2nd Beta to get a feel of what this mod has to offer.
    Read the Here are the unit stats, and the News for v1.0.

LOL gonna give America and Russia Nukes, for a classic realistic feel...
    Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; June 08, 2010 at 08:31 PM.

Wow this is crazy. I have to give it a try.
    Btw, have you considered adding a blood mod? It would make getting shot at much cooler.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast