hey there
sorry to bother you again but again my campaign ended with a repeating CTD after turn 19. This time i play with Averland and the CTD occurs whenever I end turn 19. No AI faction moves, right when I end turn the CTD occurs. The system.log and the savegame are attached
in the log i found these

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
"19:46:47.953 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/teutonic/data/descr_mount.txt, at line 983, column 42"

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

"19:47:01.125 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/teutonic/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 6125, column 11
Could'n find level name description string for trait(Intelligent) level(Intelligent).
19:47:01.125 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/teutonic/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 6126, column 21
Could'n find description string for trait(Intelligent) level(Intelligent_desc).
19:47:01.125 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/teutonic/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 6127, column 28
Could'n find effect description string for trait(Intelligent) level(Intelligent_effects_desc)."

could this be the problem? I searched for "error" and this was the result.
Im really desperate, everytime I want to play a new campaign it crashes^^

btw. Im playing with the torrent from The Holy Pilgrim, just downloaded and extracted, and the Real Warhammer submod

thanks in advance for any help