Thread: Turn waiting times

Default Turn waiting times

For the last few months I've been playing Stainless Steel 6.2. with some submods and the time it takes for turns to load is insane - up to 7 minutes, which is a lot, if a turn with no battle takes you like 2 minutes.
    It nis a pretty important issue, because at some point it can make the game literally unplayable.
    So I'm just wondering if Last Kingdom is going to have long turn waiting time.

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Turn waiting times

The waiting times really are dependent on your own computer. SS takes ages mostly because there are so many factions but the faster the computer the less time to wait. There aren't as many factions in TLK as SS so it will be less but no one can guarantee anything when everyones machine is different. Having said that the wait for SS has to be the longest of any of the mods i've played whether it was on my laptop or my much more powerful desktop, you still wait.
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

There will be no such extreme AI turns.
    As I know SS uses a huge map and because of this the AI has serious pathfinding problems.

The reason SS is so slow is because of the sheer size of the mod,and the hardcored 32 faction limit it uses.