Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

Geleco's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

Welcome to 9 days ago.

Tom Crooze's Avatar Vicarius

Sowwy!

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Stranger: Hi, my name is Mike. I'm taking a human sexuality class and I have to write a paper about :wub:. Could you please tell me your age, gender and the approximate number of times that you :wub: in a "normal" week? Just so there is no embarrassment, I'm a 25 year old guy and I :wub: about 5 to 12 times a week. Thanks!

You: oscar meyer weiners taste funny
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Skull's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
    Stranger: Hi, my name is Mike. I'm taking a human sexuality class and I have to write a paper about :wub:. Could you please tell me your age, gender and the approximate number of times that you :wub: in a "normal" week? Just so there is no embarrassment, I'm a 25 year old guy and I :wub: about 5 to 12 times a week. Thanks!

You: oscar meyer weiners taste funny
    LOLOLOLOLO....
    A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

Indefinitely Banned

You: iwwdwdk'pwkpw

You: this is random

You have disconnected

Indefinitely Banned

another one

Stranger: hi

Stranger: Im dryunkù

Stranger: ajhsa
    You have disconnected.

another one again

You: Umad?

Stranger: Huh?

You: I'ze are trolling

Your conversational partner has disconnected
    Last edited by Pharoah; August 04, 2011 at 06:55 PM.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

aha...aha...aha...

Skull's Avatar Campidoctor

*Couth,couth....*
    A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

Convo:

Stranger: jizz in my pants

Then i disconnect :S
    Last edited by medievaldude; August 06, 2011 at 05:33 PM.

Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.

Boustrophedon's Avatar Grote Smurf
    Citizen

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hey

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

Stranger: hi asl pls male here

You: if u want sex... off
    if u want convo...hey there

Last edited by Boustrophedon; August 06, 2011 at 06:06 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

I do not know

Boustrophedon's Avatar Grote Smurf
    Citizen

racism warning!!

Stranger: niger

You: the country?

You: did you mean ?

Stranger: yes

Stranger: no

Stranger: niger

Stranger: that's where i come from

You: so you're a from niger? lol cool

You: how are u?

Stranger: yup

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

I have spread love.

"Do you find asians hot

Stranger 1: yup

Stranger 1: some

Stranger 2: I am an asian... lol

Stranger 1: white british male here

Stranger 2: chinese female here

Stranger 2:

Stranger 1: que the sensual music and dimly lit candles"
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

While on the version with webcam, with this guy with his dick in his hand the entire time:

You: why are you wearing a hoodie indoors?

You: bizzare

You: can you not afford heating

Stranger: cam

You: cameron?

You: the british prime minister?

You: i don't think he's on omegle

Stranger: hamadi1989@live.fr If you like sex send an invitation to this email

You: lol

You: how interesting

You: do you get many girls this way?

Stranger: bay
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

You: ................... ................... . ................... . ................... , -~~'''''''~~--,,_
    ................... ................... . ................... . ...............,-~' ' -,::::::::::::::::: : :''-,
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........,~''::::: : ::',::::::::::::::: : ::::|',
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........|::::::,- ~ '''___''''~~--~''': }
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
    ................... ................... . ................... . .........(_''~-': : : : :: : : :: : : : : :/
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..............|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----GIVE YOU UP!
    ................... ................... . ................... . .........,-''\':\: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
    ................... ................... . ................... . ...&,-';;;;;\:''-, : : : :'~---~''/|
    ................... ................... . ..............&,-~ ' ';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: :\: : :____/: :',__
    ................... ................... . ..,-~~~''''_;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;', . .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,
    ................... ................... . ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ; \. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
    ................... ................... , ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;; ; ;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ................... ................,-' ' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;; ; ;;;;;',: : :::|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
    ................... ..............,-;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;' , ;;;;;;;;;;;\. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ................... ............./;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;; ; ;;;;;;;\. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    ................... .........../;;,-';; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; , ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, ; ;;;;;;;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    ................... ........../;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
    ................... .......,~'';;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    ................... ...,~'';;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;,;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
    ................... ..,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;/;../..,-';;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
    ................... .|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;/.../..;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
    ................... ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; , /..../;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|'''' ~-,
    ................../ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/ . .../,;;;,;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;; ;;|-,,__
    ................/;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'. . .;/,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|; ;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''- , _
    ............../;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'... .|,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|: : ::'''~--~'''||;;;;; | ;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~- - ,
    ............,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,'...... / ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|:: : :::::::::::|;;;;;', ; ;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : :

EDIT: I asked the Asian question on the Beta... it devolved ito a sex chat =/

EDIT2:

You: ................... ................... . ................... . ................... , -~~'''''''~~--,,_
    ................... ................... . ................... . ...............,-~' ' -,::::::::::::::::: : :''-,
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........,~''::::: : ::',::::::::::::::: : ::::|',
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........|::::::,- ~ '''___''''~~--~''': }
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
    ................... ................... . ................... . .........(_''~-': : : : :: : : :: : : : : :/
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..........'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..............|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----GIVE YOU UP!
    ................... ................... . ................... . .........,-''\':\: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
    ................... ................... . ................... . ...&,-';;;;;\:''-, : : : :'~---~''/|
    ................... ................... . ..............&,-~ ' ';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: :\: : :____/: :',__
    ................... ................... . ..,-~~~''''_;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;', . .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,
    ................... ................... . ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ; \. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
    ................... ................... , ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;; ; ;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ................... ................,-' ' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;; ; ;;;;;',: : :::|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
    ................... ..............,-;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;' , ;;;;;;;;;;;\. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ................... ............./;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;; ; ;;;;;;;\. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    ................... .........../;;,-';; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; , ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, ; ;;;;;;;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    ................... ........../;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
    ................... .......,~'';;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    ................... ...,~'';;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;,;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
    ................... ..,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;/;../..,-';;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
    ................... .|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;/.../..;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
    ................... ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; , /..../;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|'''' ~-,
    ................../ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/ . .../,;;;,;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;; ;;|-,,__
    ................/;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'. . .;/,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|; ;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''- , _
    ............../;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'... .|,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|: : ::'''~--~'''||;;;;; | ;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~- - ,
    ............,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,'...... / ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|:: : :::::::::::|;;;;;', ; ;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : :

Stranger: hi asl

................... ................... . ................... . ..............|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----LET YOU DOWN!

Stranger: lol

................... ................... . ................... . ..............|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----RUN AROUND!

................... ................... . ................... . ..........'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--AND DESERT YOU!
    ................... ................... . ................... . ..............|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/

Last edited by 'Gunny; August 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM.

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

Stranger: U ARE ING AWESUM
    You: Greetings from Russia!
    Stranger: DONT TRY TO CHANGE PLEASE
    You: ok
    Stranger: PLEASE NEVER CHANGE
    You: are you ok?
    Stranger: ALWAYS BE YOURSELF
    Stranger: DONT MAKE A PLASTIC SURGERY LIKE I DID
    Stranger: U WILL MISS UR OLD NOSE
    You: Good advice my comrade!
    Stranger: PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT
    Stranger: UR AWESUM
    Stranger: DONT CUT URSELF
    Stranger: BE URSELF
    You: Are you a motivational speaker?
    Stranger: UR BEAUTIFUL IN UR WAY
    Stranger: U CHANGED MY MIND, UR FREAKING HORRIBLE!!
    You: HITLER
    You: THE NAZIS

Stranger: GO TO ANOTHER ING SITE U ING BASTARD
    You: LONG LIVE THE MOTHERLAND!

He seemed to hate my comment about hitler....

bumping this back up!
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Stranger: 34m
    You: 58m

You: hi
    You: 16/f/pakistan

You: ello
    You: 16/f/pakistan
    Stranger: how are you?
    You: not too bad
    You: how are you
    Stranger: oh~~ me too
    You: and where are you
    Stranger: i'm from Korea
    You: ah
    You: nice
    You: so
    You: you play Starcraft?
    You: you said you are from Korea
    Stranger: 내
    Stranger: 네
    You: i see a box
    You: two boxes
    Stranger: 두기의 상자?

This has potential .

LOL

You: hi
    Stranger: m
    You: m
    Stranger: cool
    You: where from how old
    Stranger: bi or gay?
    You: bi
    You: you gay?
    Stranger: bi too
    Stranger: 22 u
    You: 16
    Stranger: bi
    You: we behead gays
    Stranger: pic?
    You: why pi
    You: c
    You: that means you gay
    Last edited by DarthLazy; May 13, 2012 at 05:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

You: trololololololol
    Stranger: M 35 USA
    You: you ain't one who want to say naughty things don't you?
    You: but I see your hand on top of your crotch
    Stranger: AR U A PSYCHIC?
    You: yep, I SEE YOU
    Stranger: now if you for real guess what color is my pants
    You: you don't wear any pants
    Stranger: SO TRUE! HOW DO YOU KNOW IT!
    You: your mom is watching you from behind

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa