Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

thelionheart's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    You should tell them the real story of Islam
    Hehe, I thought that was trivial

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Your fb link still works btw, but its ok, I like Evanescence too

Content Emeritus

I also tried your true story of Islam on people

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Stranger: hey there

You: Hello

Stranger: asl?

You: Do you know the true story of Islam?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: hey im tess, im 17 and bored, i wanna talk sexxy to a guy or chick

Stranger: no

Stranger: hey

Stranger: name?

Stranger: Hi

Stranger: how r u?

Stranger: i think yes

You: This is the real story of Islam.

As you all know, Arabs had nothing to do with Islam. It was actually Peroz III the Last Persian King who recieved Islam from god. But then the Arabs Lead By Umar I destroyed their Empire, and in an attempt to stop the muslim revolution of that time, Umar claimed to have become a believer in Islam and that he is the right Caliphate. But the new Islam the "Sunni Islam" (or "wahhabi" or "salafi") had a hidden stich, it attributed Islam to the Arabs, particularly to an Arab Leader "Mohammad". Alll The Expansions the true Muslims made were then also attributed to the new "terrorists".

Until one day a very wise Imam, the spirit of Allah decided to bring back the true religion of Islam. Yes, one day Allah (fire in persian) shall be worshiped again and the true Islam (a.k.a zaradahtism) will be restored. But how will he manage to do that without being crushed by the Arabs who have massive Armies capable of doing to him what they did to Israel (loose ).

He thought and thought and thought until he realised that he must use one of the most important pillars of Islam. Yes you guessed it "al toqya" (showing one thing but hiding another) which the Arabs discrace by calling it hypocracy

Stranger: Hey

Stranger: no i dont

You: As you all know, Arabs had nothing to do with Islam. It was actually Peroz III the Last Persian King who recieved Islam from god. But then the Arabs Lead By Umar I destroyed their Empire, and in an attempt to stop the muslim revolution of that time, Umar claimed to have become a believer in Islam and that he is the right Caliphate. But the new Islam the "Sunni Islam" (or "wahhabi" or "salafi") had a hidden stich, it attributed Islam to the Arabs, particularly to an Arab Leader "Mohammad". Alll The Expansions the true Muslims made were then also attributed to the new "terrorists".

Until one day a very wise Imam, the spirit of Allah decided to bring back the true religion of Islam. Yes, one day Allah (fire in persian) shall be worshiped again and the true Islam (a.k.a zaradahtism) will be restored. But how will he manage to do that without being crushed by the Arabs who have massive Armies capable of doing to him what they did to Israel (loose ).

He thought and thought and thought until he realised that he must use one of the most important pillars of Islam. Yes you guessed it "al toqya" (showing one thing but hiding another) which the Arabs discrace by calling it hypocracy

You: The great Imam (who btw was never in France and had never talked to western intelligence agents) realised the Arab appointed Shah of Iran is weak (yes, you read correctly, the Shah is just an Arab-Jewish conspiracy ) and the people are revolting. The time has come to fullfil his dreams.

So he came from a village(?) in Iran to Tehran (onboard of an Air France airplane) and began giving speaches, promising to establish an Islamic state. People didn't know what he meant by an Islamic state. They thought it was a state where the good people ruled. They thought that the echleros were saints. And so they decided to give him all the powers he needed to restore the "true version of Islam".

He needed money, and the "true version of Islam" gave him 20% of every followers income. That should do it, he said. We shall spare no resource to avenge the Arabs. Only when 90% of these people are died can the true lord (khosro majous) come. Then those who inherited the wrong genes will take their fair judjment.

"But how should I keep the people obidient?" he asked. The answer came as well from the true Islam, Temporary marriage (prostitution).

"but how will I prepare the Muslims emotionally for the great slaughter? (when khokho comes) and Muslims have to slaughter 90% of the Arabs" again the true Islam came in hand (waw), I will let them curse them 10 days every year, then on the tenth, I will tell them cut themselves to get accustomed to seeing human blood.

You: mean while, a military general known as hafez al jahesh (hafez the ass) (no really) realised the potential in the Imams plans and wanted to help him with his quest. Powered by other faithful true muslims aljahish revolted and assumed command in Syria. Abdulnaser was impressed and realising that his family name was not appropriate, he named him hafez al Asad(hafez the lion).

Hafez went to war with Israel to destroy it and break the Arab-Jew allience that is threatening their cause, but the Sunnis of Syria were up to him, and so were the Israelis. The later cooperated to let Syria loose the war. But Asad's bravery managed to keep him in power.Now he wanted to take another strategy. Destroy the Sunnis who were responsible for his loss and who have (willingly) inherited the genes of those who opressed the true muslims some three thousand light years ago!

He raided Lebanon and removed the PLO, soon after Israel's fake war with that traitor Organisation. Then gave Lebanon to those who truely deserved it, true Muslims. Asad spent 30 years of heroism fighting Israel on his pc. first it was a comodore 64, then a pentium one IBM. He eventually died after a heart attack while discussing strategies with the x lebanese president Emil Lahhoud.

The Sunnis of Syria all hailed his leadership and appointed his sun Bashar al Asad to continue his campain on the pc. Bashar realised that Hariri was threatening his game. Al hariri wants the Syrian government to stop taking 40% of the Lebanese national income and for Lebanon to stop fighting Israel. Well at least in real life. We wouldn't mind kicking their asses on pc

So Asad was afraid, if Hariri wins he will not have enough pennis to play and Hezbollah will not be able to protect Syria.. Israel might stop Al asads campain and Hariri was an Israeli agent (as you may know the israelis wanted the best for lebanon and so they sent one of their best to help them). Asad was not about to allow that...

You: The rest shall be revealed all in due time...

Stranger: Okay haha...that is interesting

SUCCESS!

EDIT: sorry for the double post, I figured someone would post in the last half hour

thelionheart's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gunny View Post
    Your fb link still works btw, but its ok, I like Evanescence too
    Oh damn! now I am gonna have to kill you

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.

You: Spawn on island

Stranger: hi

You: Punch trees

Stranger:

EDIT:

Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.

Stranger: Hi

You: spawn on island

Stranger: Ih

You: punch trees

You: build house

You: run from exploding green penis

Stranger: AH

You: dig for diamonds

Stranger: Is this a text adventure?

You: find more exploding green penis

Stranger: I hate these ing things

Stranger: so boring

You: exploding green penis chase me

Stranger: I can do this too dude

You: exploding green penis blow up lava wall

You: i die

You: i respawn

Stranger: Im all hopped on coke and ready to roll

You: i spawn on island

Stranger: wait

You: i punch trees

You: build house

You: run from exploding green penis

Stranger: No i lost it

You: g2g

Stranger: Yay

You have disconnected.

or send us feedback

Was this conversation great? Download the log!
    Last edited by DaLeGiOnArY; April 01, 2011 at 06:05 AM.

Proud creator of the original describe the person above you thread in '09.
    Also proud ragequitter.

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Quote Originally Posted by omegle
    You: hi
    You: HI
    Stranger: Asl?
    You: Hmm, that's a difficult question to answer
    You: how do we know when we live
    You: or if we exist at all
    You: and does sex matter at all?
    Stranger: Huh?
    Stranger: No
    You: I mean, if we rely purely on our senses
    You: the stars seem the size of coins
    Stranger: But they're not
    You: how can we rely on our logic then?
    You: we cannot know
    Stranger: Logic?
    You: maybe it's just as false a perception as the senses
    You: logic tells you that stars are not the size of coins
    You: maybe we don't exist at all?
    You: maaybe it's just an illusion?
    Stranger: But we are
    You: Can you prove it?
    You: how?
    Stranger: There is no proof of our existence
    You: maybe this is all just a dream, and you're an impulse created by my vast quantities of neurons
    Stranger: Lol
    You: so how can you say we exist
    Stranger: If we don't, then what are we doing on omegle?
    You: That's the question
    You: hmm
    You: do you have a living place?
    You: at all
    Stranger: I'm tired I wanna sleep now
    Stranger: Gnight
    You: k

+1 internets.
    (P.S. i beat qwop once.)

Proud creator of the original describe the person above you thread in '09.
    Also proud ragequitter.

Stranger: okkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Stranger: oooooookkkkkkkkkkk
    You: hi°
    You: h
    You: i
    Stranger: enough
    You: h-i
    Stranger: r u mad
    Stranger: what happ
    You: hih
    Stranger: hio
    You: This is getting really unintelligent
    You: I must say
    You: indeed
    You: what's your breast size?
    Stranger: 22
    You: I am not sure you interpreted the question correctly
    You: there is no such "22"
    Stranger: why
    You: in bra sizes
    Stranger: nothing
    You: ih
    You: HIHIHIHIHIHIHI
    Stranger: hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Stranger: enough yar
    You: hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
    You: hiiiiiihi
    You: Allahu Akhbar
    Stranger: materchod
    You: Ahura Mazda
    *disconnected*
    Stranger: hey, 17/m/aust/bi, looking for bi/gay guy to chat with
    You: I have an esotherical question
    You: to You
    Stranger: sure
    Stranger: shoot
    You: If you could have any superpower at all, what would it be?
    Stranger: hmmm
    Stranger: mind reading
    Stranger: or invisibility
    You: How the flying saucer can you take over the world with such manurely powers?
    *disconnected*
    You: Ahura Mazda
    You: ?
    *disconnected*
    Last edited by Blatta Optima Maxima; April 01, 2011 at 06:37 AM.

Sorry for double post, but:

You: it's friday
    Stranger: asl
    You: yesterday
    You: it was thursday
    You: tomorrow's saturday
    You: and sunday comes AAAAAAAAFTEEEEEEEEEEERWAAAAAAAAAAARDS!
    Stranger: nd r u mad
    You: Which seat can I take
    You: ?
    You: Which seat should I take?
    You: FUN!
    You: FUN!
    Stranger: r u drink wine???
    You: Everybody get down on Friday, everybody!!!
    Stranger: m/f
    You: f
    You: 13
    You: name's rebecca
    You: black
    Stranger: what's a black
    Stranger: ????
    You: my last name, you muppet
    Stranger: u r a funey baby
    Stranger: i love it
    You: I want to have
    You: an icecream
    Stranger: i no u very cool
    You: Everybody get down on friday
    You: friday!
    You: get down on friday, friday, friday!
    Stranger: but i'm change u hots baby
    You: gotta get down have my cereal pick up my stuff
    You: Err, excuse me fair sir?
    You: what exactly do you intend to say by that?
    Stranger: u join my facebook
    You: I am well aware you are a 56 year old pedophile, but I am something better....
    Stranger: u test me
    You: ......................................................................._,-~"ŻŻ"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"ŻŻ:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"Ż::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::ŻŻ::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"Ż"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"OŻ_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'Ż::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"Ż\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""ŻŻŻ::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"Ż::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|ŻŻŻ"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Motherer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"Ż:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
    *disconnected*.
    This one's pretty good.
    Last edited by Blatta Optima Maxima; April 01, 2011 at 06:51 AM.

Talk to strangers!
    You: THANK YOU FOR CALLING U.S. PRIME CREDIT MY NAME PEGGY!
    Stranger: What the hell can anyone on here be serious?????
    You: Yes!
    Stranger: Your a dumbass......
    You: Yes!
    Stranger: im going to kill you
    You: Ohhhh I give you big trucker cap,make you look good for ladies!
    Stranger: later
    You: Happy Time!!
    or switch to video or send us feedback
    Was this conversation great? Download the log!

Content Emeritus

was having a great talk on influence of Monomer sequence distribution on the Infared spectra of Styrene copolymers with this guy, until

Stranger: so what do u look like?

Oh, Omegle...

EDIT: full convo

Stranger: hi 20 male California

You: 17 female Rhode Island

You: Hi

Stranger: im

Stranger: matt

Stranger: nice to meet you

You: Laura, same

Stranger: whats up?

You: You at USC?

Stranger: nah lol

You: not in school?

Stranger: no im in college

Stranger: just not USC

You: (i know there is more than just USC, just the way you said it )

Stranger: yeah lolz

Stranger: high school for u?

You: Yea

Stranger: senior?

You: Though Im graduating soon so... yay

Stranger: niceee!

Stranger: must feel good

You: Such a burden to be lifeted

You: lifted8

Stranger: yup!

Stranger: u going to college next year?

You: Yep

You: though where i dont know yet

You: get my letters soon though

Stranger: cool, what are ur options?

You: I applied for USC, thinking about a florida school too, and a few others here and there

Stranger: oh nice

Stranger: good luck!

You: thanks

You: what is your major?

Stranger: chemical engineering

Stranger: what do u want to do?

You: Political Science

Stranger: oh nice, thats what my brother is doing

You: So cehm engineering, would you know anything about the influence of Monomer sequence distribution on the Infared spectra of Styrene copolymers?

Stranger: im not really familiar why?

Stranger: lol

You: plastics lol

Stranger: yeah thats what i figured

You: Its where the big bucks come from, from what ive seen

Stranger: cool!

You: Im about 5'8, brown hair, brown eyes lol

Stranger: very nicee

Stranger: do u have a pic?

You: somewhere lol

Stranger: wat?

You: I mean, of course I have pictures of myself lol, but not like.. handy lol

Stranger: oh like none u can send me?

You: Well... let me see

Stranger: ook

Stranger: ?

You: old on lol

Stranger: u still there?

You: Yes, uploading one

Stranger: ok cool

You: http://img839.imageshack.us/i/pictureza.jpg/

Stranger: very cute

Stranger: heres me

Stranger: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7812549_n.jpg

You: Nice shirt

Stranger: thnks

Stranger: u there?

You: yea, but I need to go

You: good luck with your degree
    Last edited by 'Gunny; April 01, 2011 at 09:01 PM.

Vir Triumphalis's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gunny View Post
    was having a great talk on influence of Monomer sequence distribution on the Infared spectra of Styrene copolymers with this guy, until

Oh, Omegle...

EDIT: full convo

Stranger: hi 20 male California

You: 17 female Rhode Island

You: Hi

Stranger: im

Stranger: matt

Stranger: nice to meet you

You: Laura, same

Stranger: whats up?

You: You at USC?

Stranger: nah lol

You: not in school?

Stranger: no im in college

Stranger: just not USC

You: (i know there is more than just USC, just the way you said it )

Stranger: yeah lolz

Stranger: high school for u?

You: Yea

Stranger: senior?

You: Though Im graduating soon so... yay

Stranger: niceee!

Stranger: must feel good

You: Such a burden to be lifeted

You: lifted8

Stranger: yup!

Stranger: u going to college next year?

You: Yep

You: though where i dont know yet

You: get my letters soon though

Stranger: cool, what are ur options?

You: I applied for USC, thinking about a florida school too, and a few others here and there

Stranger: oh nice

Stranger: good luck!

You: thanks

You: what is your major?

Stranger: chemical engineering

Stranger: what do u want to do?

You: Political Science

Stranger: oh nice, thats what my brother is doing

You: So cehm engineering, would you know anything about the influence of Monomer sequence distribution on the Infared spectra of Styrene copolymers?

Stranger: im not really familiar why?

Stranger: lol

You: plastics lol

Stranger: yeah thats what i figured

You: Its where the big bucks come from, from what ive seen

Stranger: cool!

You: Im about 5'8, brown hair, brown eyes lol

Stranger: very nicee

Stranger: do u have a pic?

You: somewhere lol

Stranger: wat?

You: I mean, of course I have pictures of myself lol, but not like.. handy lol

Stranger: oh like none u can send me?

You: Well... let me see

Stranger: ?

You: old on lol

Stranger: u still there?

You: Yes, uploading one

Stranger: ok cool

You: http://img839.imageshack.us/i/pictureza.jpg/

Stranger: very cute

Stranger: heres me

Stranger: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7812549_n.jpg

You: Nice shirt

Stranger: thnks

Stranger: u there?

You: yea, but I need to go

You: good luck with your degree
    WTF! She's super hot!

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

Stranger: hi thete

You: Congratulations you are my first conversational partner

Stranger: are u from california

You: I am not

My first experience with this.

Now to find some fun conversations.

Edit: And my second:

You: howdy ho

Stranger:

Senex Civis's Avatar Semisalis

Stranger: i want your babies

You: I have 17 kids already, sorry.
    Well, that convo didnt last long...
    +rep me if you like my Sig

"Suffer not the Unclean to live" I am Honored Brother Malpheuse.

Senex Civis's Avatar Semisalis

No idea, but this seems a better one...

You: Dont patronise me son!

Stranger: dont tell me how tolive my life!

You: I didnt, im a nija turle.

You: Not ninja.

Stranger: cool story bro, got time to tell it again?

You: No, gotta go the white power meeting.

+rep me if you like my Sig

"Suffer not the Unclean to live" I am Honored Brother Malpheuse.

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

You: howdy ho
    Stranger: what time is it where you are
    You: it is 09:31 if my little clock is to be believed
    You: yourself
    Stranger: 131 am
    Stranger: but i believe my clock
    You: I don't believe mine
    You: he dabbles in drugs
    You: not to be trusted
    You: it just looks.... Shifty
    Stranger: theres some great rehab programs id look into if i were you
    You: I would however I've never caught him and thus can't prove it
    Stranger: its called tough love
    You: although he is a drug using clock, he is a smart one
    You: but how can I send him away
    You: There is a good clock in there somewhere!
    You: I just have to find it
    You: but how....
    You: I beseech you stranger, TELL ME?
    Stranger: i know its hard jessica, ive gone through this same thing
    Stranger: you just have to buckle down, send him away and know that when he returns, he'll be cured of his addictions
    Stranger: and both of you will be better...people/appliances because of it
    You: but..
    You: but how will I tell the time?
    Stranger: shhh shh
    Stranger: its going to be ok
    Stranger: i promise
    You: really?
    You: can I come to you for the time?
    Stranger: sure
    Stranger: i have clocks and watches and even cellular telephones that all have the time, precise down to the minute
    You: then it is for the best, I must pack him up for rehab and hope he returns a better clock, a fun loving one that enjoyed every milisecond and keeping it perfect
    You: this shadow of a once great time piece is chewing me up
    Stranger: i know jess, i know
    Stranger: you deserve better though, always remember that
    You: Can you tell him, Dave?
    Stranger: it has to be you
    Stranger: he needs to hear it from a loved one
    You: Damnit Dave I can't go through with it
    You: You have to help me!
    Stranger: i will help you
    Stranger: ill be here every step of the way
    Stranger: for any kind of support and comfort i can offer in these difficult times
    You: My life will feel so empty not knowing the time
    Stranger: ill be here for you
    You: Thank you Dave, I must go pack his bags
    Stranger: good luck
    You have disconnected
    A relatively odd conversation that just happened.

Mr Tuna's Avatar Senator

@'Gunny
    Seriously d00d, stop doing stuff like that, its really, REALLY creepy.
    Drinking does to life what turning the radio up does to a car's engine problems.

-TnC

Dave Strider's Avatar Dux Limitis

Unless Gunny is secretly bipolar
    when the union's inspiration through the worker's blood shall run,
    there can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun,
    yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?
    but the union makes us strong.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Lol

Stranger: hoho!
    You: no you
    Stranger: alright.
    Stranger: notice how many people on here ask for asl?
    Stranger: i consider this pathetic
    You: yes
    Stranger: i laid into a few of them
    Stranger: then noticed i was totally wasting my time
    Stranger: so
    Stranger: sup?
    You: asl? lol
    Stranger: sigh
    You: seriously nothing, just bored
    Stranger: uhuh
    You: and you sir?
    Stranger: looking for someone interesting on here
    Stranger: me?
    Stranger: hmm
    Stranger: i suppose i'm looking for a conversation really
    Stranger: noone on here matches my level of intelligence, so far i havn't managed to have a decent discussion at all
    You: anyone looking for anything else is a retard, i doubt many if any people have hooked up from omegle
    Stranger: have seen a few ridiculous people
    Stranger: been on for 45mins..
    Stranger: "horny schoolgirl"
    Stranger: and.. a few 15 year old boys
    Stranger: pretty disgusting
    Stranger: what happened to just
    Stranger: .. like
    Stranger: porn
    Stranger: sigh
    Stranger: facepalm
    You: you find whores in bars and clubs, not the internet
    You: and if you get off talking to dudes pretending to be schoolgirls, i can see why you don't get any
    Stranger: i know, i was explaining this to a few people but they just disconnected
    Stranger: about how these 'teen girls'
    Stranger: are just ing gay members of anon
    Stranger: wanting to fap
    You: yes, pathetic, quite pathetic
    Stranger: indeed
    Stranger: aggrivating
    You: yes, come on here when bored, and have to go through 40 idiots who ask asl and then disconnect before you get anyone to talk to
    Stranger: indeed
    Stranger: had a decent conversation with a guy who eats cones
    Stranger: you know like ice cream cones
    You: who doesn't
    Stranger: just the cones
    Stranger: crazy guy
    You: oh, yes
    Stranger: good grammar though
    You: hmm
    Stranger: never let those asl boobies take control..
    You: never let them? they've had control from the start
    Stranger: gonna try at least..
    Stranger: give them a chance maybe.. i suppose
    Stranger: you kinda have to..
    Stranger: up to them is it, though?
    You: every loser eventually finds someone, or dies alone wearing a batman suit
    Stranger: btw, read the first letter of the last 5 lines i sent you
    I think he meant word by the way.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Dave Strider's Avatar Dux Limitis

Zing!
    when the union's inspiration through the worker's blood shall run,
    there can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun,
    yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?
    but the union makes us strong.