Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

Three T-rexs, one chat
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.

Stranger: hey!! whats up

You: not much

You: cept that

Stranger: what

You: ......................................................................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"

Stranger: WOAH

You: oh

Stranger: HOWD YOU MAKE THAT GO ON MY SCREEN!!!

You: it says mother

Stranger: WHAT THE HECK

Stranger: i didnt download any .JPEG!!!!utt its right there

Stranger: i didnt knw u could embeg pictures on omegle... can u tell me how????

You: its not

You:

Stranger: ya it is moran i can c it

You: just copy and past it

Stranger: scroll up

Stranger: no you cant copy the past

Stranger: thats weird

You: not a pik

You: notice its made from keys on your keyboard

Stranger: uh excuse me i dont see any keyboard picture. i see a t -rex.

You: or you could assume im majic

Stranger: with rude language coming out of its mouth.

You: magic

Stranger: you cant fool me i know whati saw

Stranger: and it was a t rex picture. NOT a keyboard picture.

You: right

You: anyway have fun believing that

Stranger: whats that supposit to mean

You: that

You: ......................................................................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Motherer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"

Stranger: THERE IT IS AGAIN

Stranger: im starting to think its a virus

You: it is

You: leave now

Stranger: oH YEAH???iLLL JUST UNPLUG THE INTERNET CABLE

You: ok

Stranger: AND JUST PLUG IT BACK IN TOT HE OTHER END OF THE ROUTER!!
    CREATING A LOOP

You: very... creative

Stranger: SO YOUR STUCK GOING BACK AND FORTH IN CIRLCES IN MY ROUTER!!!FOREVCER!!HAHAHAHHA

Stranger: YOUVE BLUNDERED RIGHT INTOE MY TRAP IDIOT FAGGOT!!

You: no i didnt

You: because

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Motherer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stranger: i´m looking for a gay male or a shemale

You: oooh

You: you know what I'm lookin for

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ A T-rex Motherer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stranger: 23 m horny

You: you too?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: hi asl

You: no

You: my name is stranger

You: not asl

Last edited by 'Gunny; January 25, 2011 at 03:46 PM.

Man, I was honestly part of the "first wave" of people who found out about this site. Back In May 09, before it was overrun by sex-starved perverts and just generally stupid people. Back when there was only like 400 people on during peak times. There were almost no Americans, I met a lot of really cool foreigners and even met several few pen pals with whom I still exchange random letters and trinkets with to this day.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy messing around on it now and then and there are tons of hilarious jokes/games you can do and such, but it just sucks how something that was so cool and pure was (for the most part) reduced to:

YOU Hi
    STRANGER Hey baby
    STRANGER ASL?
    YOU um...18 m usa?
    STRANGER Cool 13 f usa, talk dirty to me? =P (I'm really a perverted 43 year old man from Istanbul )

or

YOU Hello how are you?
    STRANGER: you
    YOU: huh?
    STRANGER: !
    disconnects.

But I guess that's the internet for ya haha.
    Last edited by The Doubtful Guest; January 24, 2011 at 11:58 PM.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Stranger: girl?

You: Allah

Stranger: hi

You: Hello, welcome to mormon chat, have you any questions?

Frederich Barbarossa's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Edinburgh, Scotland (From Kendall, Florida and proud!)

Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.

Stranger: hello

You: yo

You: sup?

Stranger: how are u?

You: good you

You: where you from

Stranger: Brazil and u?

You: US Of ing A

Stranger: ah ok

Stranger: (:

Stranger: whats your name?

You: Dan

You: yourself?

Stranger: Vivi

You:

You: so wats up

You: :s

You: with yo life

Stranger: well... let me see..

Stranger: nothing good. only stay with my boyfriend... and u/

You: your gay?

Stranger: no, no

Stranger: I'm a girl

Stranger: vivi (:

You: ohh....

You: well thats nice

You:

Stranger: haha

You: Brazils an alright place I guess

Stranger: and, your age is?

You: 51 you?

You: XD

Stranger: 15..

You: im kidding

You: 16

You: :p

You: haha

Stranger: aah ok

Stranger: i'm scareeeed

You: Fala portugues? :p

Stranger: falo sim (:

Stranger: que coisa boa encontrar alguem que fala portugues por aqui (: sorte a minha :p

You:

You: si

You: sim

You: Que coisa

Stranger: pois é...

You:

Stranger: é daqui do brasil?

You: USA

You: tenho familia de Portugal

You:

You: da Portugal

Stranger: aah (:

Stranger: que legal

You: aha

You: Daniel Edward Almeida

Stranger: bonito nome (:

You: abrigado

You:

You: Most of my family is from Greece/France :-) and Turkey

Stranger: huun

You: though some is from Britain, Italy, and I have ancestors from Bulgaria and Germany

You: hah

You: do you have msn

Stranger: yeah (: and u?

You: give it to me

You: cuz im going to play in a bit

You: to keep in touch

Stranger: (EMAIL HERE)

Stranger: and what about yours?

You: (EMAIL HERE)
    Stranger: ok

Stranger: i'll put in my contacts

You:

You: i will be off

You: c ya

You: and nice talking to you

Stranger: c u 2

Stranger: so nice (:

Nice people
    Last edited by Frederich Barbarossa; January 25, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
    His highness, þeþurn I, Keng of Savomyr!

Delenidas di Warlord's Avatar Centenarius

Check this

You: whut up mayne?

Stranger: hi .... were ur from

You: tha mutha east, son! u?

Stranger: phils

You: aight doggie

You: you cool?

Stranger: no ... u call me

You: nah kid. ARE YOU OKAY?

Stranger: yes im ok now

Stranger: were ur from dear

You: uk my niyaa

You: u?

Stranger: philippines

You: are you a female?

Stranger: yes im female,,,, looking for friend

You: seen seen

Stranger: are u married?

You: almost

Stranger: how old are u?

You: 26

You: you seem like a youngster

Stranger: yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,u are studying

You: nah i'm a 'stay-at-home' negrizzle (not the word I used lol)

You: i gotta go my lady now

You: peace!

Stranger: huh? peace be,,,, ok byebye

You: one

You have disconnected.

"War dem want, Warlord a di general/
    Murderous and me crime dem say federal/
    Kill dem daily, not centennial/
    Make dem come, me prepare dem burial" - Bounty Killer - "War Dem Want"

Mig el Pig's Avatar Senator

You: hello

Stranger: Ipod?

You: nope

You: walkman

Stranger: I have the app

Strange,

afterwards had a chat about Total war with another one
    And an indonesian trying to sell me a carpet.
    Last edited by Mig el Pig; January 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

This was quite entertaining! one of the better ones I've had!

You: good day

Stranger: good day to you as well

You: how are you sir?

Stranger: I am well, thank you

Stranger: and you?

You: I am quite cold, but that shall be taken care of, thank you

Stranger: indeed

Stranger: I'm a bit chilly myself at the moment

Stranger: so I sympathize greatly

You: aye, the weather is ever a challenge

Stranger: it truly is

Stranger: but a challenge that one most overcome on a near daily basis

You: indeeed, good sir

You: well spoken

Stranger: hardly

You: this "global warming" ranting shall overcome it - forever!

Stranger: undoubtedly it shall

You: mark my words.

Stranger: I do, sir, I do

You: with a pencil, I hope

Stranger: will a computer note be sufficient?

You: I have heard stories of these computers

Stranger: I find myself sadly bereft of writing instruments at the moment

You: it will be sufficient

You: alas, then you must call the house staff anon!

You: and give them a well deserved flogging.

Stranger: I fear that it would be them administering the flogging

You: is it so, good sir?

Stranger: indeed

Stranger: I live in constant fear of them

You: oh my!

You: has the times come where men must fear lesser classes?

Stranger: it truly has

Stranger: gone are the days when respectable gentleman such as ourselves could blindly rob the peasants

You: where are you situated good sir, so that I may come to your rescue?

You: and strike the peasants down with smoke and fire!

Stranger: I am currently residing in the United States

Stranger: much to my chagrin

You: oh my! that is an ocean away!

Stranger: it is indeed across the pond

You: I fear I will not come to your aid in due time, for I will have to travel by cog from the far away, beautiful lands of the Kingdom of Sweden, but fear not! I shall come!

Stranger: Sweden, eh?

Stranger: I understand now the bitter cold of which you spoke earlier

You: I imagine so

You: I have heard tales of this united states, where in most parts of the land, it does not snow at all!

Stranger: tis hardly true, I think

You: truly shocking

Stranger: I assure you these rumors of yours are most unfounded

You: whereas here, the temperature may reach well below to -12, which is it now, has the great scientist Oscar Celsius!

You: it is?

You: how so?

Stranger: well, just outside the window near which I am situated I can see snowflakes drifting lazily from the sky

You: I stand corrected then

Stranger: indeed, sir

You: wanna cut the acting?

Stranger: aha

Stranger: yeah, I have to go to class

You: lol

You: nice talkin' to you

Stranger: I appreciate the entertainment though

You: yea

Stranger: yeah, same to you
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

You: /_____\_____________\____________/____\
    |_______|_____________\__________|______|
    |_______`._____________|_________|_______:
    .\________|____________|_________\|_______|
    _\_______|_/_________/__\\\___--___\\_______:
    __\______\/_____--~~__________~--__|_\_____|
    ___\______\_-~___________________~-_\____|
    ____\______\_________.----------.________\|___|
    ______\_____\______//_________(_(__>__\___|
    _______\___.__C____)_.you just_(_(____>__|__/
    _______/\_|___C_____)/__got__\_(_____>__|_/
    ______/_/\|___C_____)___ass__|__(___>___/__\
    _____|___(___C_____)\_raped_/__//___/_/_____\
    _____|____\__|_____\\_________//__(__/______|
    ____|_\____\____)___`----___--'______________|
    ____|__\______________\_______/__________/_|
    ____|_____________/____|_____|__\___________|
    ____|____________|____./______\___\__________|_
    ___|____________/____..|_______|___\__________|
    ___|___________/_____..\___/\___/_____|_________|
    ___|__________/________|____|_______|_________|
    __|__________|_________|____|_______|_________|
    Stranger: sounds good
    You: I knew you'd like it!
    Stranger: lol
    Stranger: asl?
    You: Do you...
    You: Wanna talk dirty?
    Stranger: oh yeah
    You: I got dirt on my hands
    You: And under my nails
    You: They're filthy
    Stranger: oh you came
    You: I haven't clipped my toenails in weeks
    You: I haven't showered since before christmas
    You: I stink
    Stranger: -.-
    You: Oh yeah
    You: I bet you're dirty too

You: HEIL HITLER
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░█████░░░░░░░░░███████████████████░░
    ░░█████░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░█████████████████████████████████░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░█████░░
    ░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░█████░░
    IMMORTAL LEADER
    OF OUR RACE
    You: Helleuh
    Stranger: are you German?
    You: No...
    You: Why?
    Stranger: i don't know. so where are you from?
    You: I'm Jewish
    You: So Israel
    Stranger: do you speak English VERY well?
    You: Yes
    Stranger: very very very?
    You: I was raised that way
    Stranger: thank's God.
    Stranger: could you help me...?
    You: Sure
    Stranger: my friend has got a cancer and we want to help him. in order to do it we created a facebook site the more 'like it' there are, the bigger is the chance to find a donator for him and I prepared an English version of the text but i don't know if it is correct...
    You: I know just the place for him!
    Stranger: ?
    You: Auschwitz
    Stranger: fu.k you

Weeeeeeird conversation.....

Click here for the future Eurovision Songfestival winner
    The same brilliant person also made the BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I still love you Dutchies Tukker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahoma View Post
    Don't talk to my sister Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    But Nazis like ponies!

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Maedhros The Magnificent View Post

IMMORTAL LEADER
    OF OUR RACE
    Stranger: my friend has got a cancer and we want to help him. in order to do it we created a facebook site the more 'like it' there are, the bigger is the chance to find a donator for him and I prepared an English version of the text but i don't know if it is correct...

LOL it was YOU who made them weird
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
    LOL it was YOU who made them weird

You: Hi hi^^
    You: I'm feeling quite well actually..!
    You: And you??
    Stranger: Fine xD
    Stranger: asl
    You: I'm a 16 year old boy^^
    Stranger: 15 f
    Stranger: Where u from?
    You: The U.S of course..!
    You: What did you think 'ey^^
    Stranger: i'm from germany
    You: Germany??
    You: You have quite good english for a german..!
    Stranger: Oh thanks xD
    You:
    HEIL HITLER

SpoilerThe pic can be found... Here..! http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Omegle It's not visible on the forum....)

IMMORTAL LEADER
    OF OUR RACE
    You: Germany!!
    Stranger: ... ook ....
    Stranger: Do u like music?
    You: Mostly rock and such yes!! And what about your music taste..?^^
    Stranger: Pop and rock xD
    Stranger: and do u like sports?
    You: Soccer FTW!!
    You: Woohoo!!
    Stranger: ahahaha
    Stranger: xD
    You: I bet you like being the ball huuh??^^
    Stranger: ... your name?
    You: Adolf The Great one Hitler!!!!!
    You: Is your name Eva Brown??
    Stranger: Ahaha ehi!!
    You: What the f#ck??
    You: Eva!!
    You: WHAT THE f#ck ARE YOU DOING HERE!! CHATTING WITH OTHER MEN!
    You: GET BACK INTO THE BUNKER WILL YOU!!
    Stranger: Du bist nicht simpatich...
    You: Aber Ich sprecht deutch..
    You: Mädchen..
    Stranger: was??
    Stranger: si ma nn credo che qst lo sai invece
    Stranger: ke rinco
    You: Hm?? Villeicht nicht so gut aber Ich versteht..! Und Ich glaube dass das ist..
    You: Ehm..
    You: Japanese..
    Stranger: no
    Stranger: usi x caso google traduttore?
    You: I'm not using google translate..
    You: Nope..
    You: BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID IT I WILL!!
    You: NOW GET BACK INTO THE BUNKER EVA.
    Stranger: stronzo!!! non sono tedesca
    You: Italiano hookerinsky schweine!!
    Stranger: quanto sei scemo ahaha
    You: See you later in the Bunker Eva.. Take your gas mask on.. Because we're having a serious discussion then..
    You have disconnected.

This one's even worse.....
    Last edited by Miroslav Klose; January 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM.

But Nazis like ponies!

Doyle141's Avatar Primicerius

IMMORTAL LEADER
    OF OUR RACE

Auschwitz
    Last edited by Doyle141; January 28, 2011 at 02:19 PM.

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

IMMORTAL LEADER
    OF OUR RACE

I remember reading that... When I posted it on another forum....

That was actually my conversation.... At this forum: http://generalforums4win.forumotion....-omegle-trolls
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Quote Originally Posted by cahoma View Post
    I remember reading that... When I posted it on another forum....

That was actually my conversation.... At this forum: http://generalforums4win.forumotion....-omegle-trolls
    But you never post them here or whatsoever, since you're only active on the Coliseum.

But Nazis like ponies!

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

I didn't think about posting it here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Quote Originally Posted by cahoma View Post
    I didn't think about posting it here...

Well, now you can, I'm trying to get some nice trolls too

But Nazis like ponies!

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

You: Hi hi^^
    You: I'm feeling quite well actually..!
    Stranger: Fine xD
    Stranger: asl
    You: I'm a 16 year old boy^^
    Stranger: 15 f
    Stranger: Where u from?
    You: The U.S of course..!
    You: What did you think 'ey^^
    Stranger: i'm from germany
    You: Germany??
    You: You have quite good english for a german..!
    Stranger: Oh thanks xD
    You:
    HEIL HITLER

SpoilerThe pic can be found... Here..! http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Omegle It's not visible on the forum....)

IMMORTAL LEADER
    OF OUR RACE
    You: Germany!!
    Stranger: ... ook ....
    Stranger: Do u like music?
    You: Mostly rock and such yes!! And what about your music taste..?^^
    Stranger: Pop and rock xD
    Stranger: and do u like sports?
    You: Soccer FTW!!
    You: Woohoo!!
    Stranger: ahahaha
    You: I bet you like being the ball huuh??^^
    Stranger: ... your name?
    You: Adolf The Great one Hitler!!!!!
    You: Is your name Eva Brown??
    Stranger: Ahaha ehi!!
    You: What the f#ck??
    You: Eva!!
    You: WHAT THE f#ck ARE YOU DOING HERE!! CHATTING WITH OTHER MEN!
    You: GET BACK INTO THE BUNKER WILL YOU!!
    Stranger: Du bist nicht simpatich...
    You: Aber Ich sprecht deutch..
    You: Mädchen..
    Stranger: was??
    Stranger: si ma nn credo che qst lo sai invece
    Stranger: ke rinco
    You: Hm?? Villeicht nicht so gut aber Ich versteht..! Und Ich glaube dass das ist..
    You: Ehm..
    You: Japanese..
    Stranger: no
    Stranger: usi x caso google traduttore?
    You: I'm not using google translate..
    You: Nope..
    You: BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID IT I WILL!!
    You: NOW GET BACK INTO THE BUNKER EVA.
    Stranger: stronzo!!! non sono tedesca
    You: Italiano hookerinsky schweine!!
    Stranger: quanto sei scemo ahaha
    You: See you later in the Bunker Eva.. Take your gas mask on.. Because we're having a serious discussion then..
    You have disconnected.

This one's even worse.....
    LOL she says she's a U.S.Ain yet she called you a Stronzo(weirdo in Italian)
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

You: Sieg Heil
    Stranger: hey :}
    Stranger: there
    Stranger: 18 girl Brazil
    Stranger: how about uu?
    You: 22 girl austria
    You: is it cold in brazil? i mean it is winter there too?
    Stranger: what's up?
    You: i am sick
    You: something with gasses in my lungs
    You:
    Stranger: Bad man... yer name?
    You: My name's Heinrich himmler
    Stranger: here Kerry
    Stranger: nic to meet you
    You: indeed. is it nice in brazil? many aryan people?
    Stranger: are aryann people funny people?
    You: yeah sure
    Stranger: what is so funny about aryans?
    You: many things. a renowned famous philosopher adored them
    Stranger: did austria had famous philosofers?
    Stranger: was he famous?
    You: Yeah. and a very funny comedian too. i know a joke about him! maybe you could guess who he was?
    You: Why did ............ commit suicide? He saw the gasbill!
    You: Gas? Austrians? Eh?
    Stranger: i dunno
    You: war? austria? moustache?
    You: damn brazil is a stupid country don't you guys learn somehting?
    Stranger: i honest don't know
    You: ADOLF HITLER! ADOLF HITLER!!!!
    Your conversational partner has disconnected
    Funny one I guess

But Nazis like ponies!

Vítor Gaspar's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Frederich Barbarossa View Post

Stranger: hello

You: yo

You: sup?

You: good you

You: where you from

Stranger: Brazil and u?

You: US Of ing A

Stranger: ah ok

Stranger: (:

Stranger: whats your name?

You: Dan

You: yourself?

Stranger: Vivi

You:

You: so wats up

You: with yo life

Stranger: well... let me see..

Stranger: nothing good. only stay with my boyfriend... and u/

You: your gay?

Stranger: no, no

Stranger: I'm a girl

Stranger: vivi (:

You: ohh....

You: well thats nice

You:

You: Brazils an alright place I guess

Stranger: and, your age is?

You: 51 you?

You: XD

Stranger: 15..

You: im kidding

You: 16

You: :p

You: haha

Stranger: i'm scareeeed

You: Fala portugues? :p

Stranger: falo sim (:

Stranger: que coisa boa encontrar alguem que fala portugues por aqui (: sorte a minha :p

You:

You: si

You: sim

You: Que coisa

Stranger: pois é...

You:

Stranger: é daqui do brasil?

You: USA

You: tenho familia de Portugal

You:

You: da Portugal

Stranger: aah (:

Stranger: que legal

You: aha

You: Daniel Edward Almeida

Stranger: bonito nome (:

You: abrigado

You:

You: Most of my family is from Greece/France :-) and Turkey

Stranger: huun

You: though some is from Britain, Italy, and I have ancestors from Bulgaria and Germany

You: hah

You: do you have msn

Stranger: yeah (: and u?

You: give it to me

You: cuz im going to play in a bit

You: to keep in touch

Stranger: (EMAIL HERE)

Stranger: and what about yours?

You: (EMAIL HERE)

Stranger: i'll put in my contacts

You:

You: i will be off

You: c ya

You: and nice talking to you

Stranger: c u 2

Stranger: so nice (:

Nice people
    You shouldn't post her e-mail in here as I suspect it might be a real one. Yes, they're that gullible. That's what's so funny about Brazilian girls (real ones at least )

Also, shame on you for pretending you have Portuguese ancestry...

P.S - I will, from now on, pose as a Brazilian girl. If you ever come across with one over there the safety words are "you're beautiful duberdicus".
    Last edited by Vítor Gaspar; January 28, 2011 at 04:27 PM.

Whahahahahahhaha Brazilian girl whahahahahahah lmfao.....

I do hope this wasn't you Duberdicus
    You: Siegheil!

Stranger: what??

You: Well this always is fun to start a conversation with

You: isn't it?

You: right?

Stranger: yeah

You: 28 female Israel

Stranger: 14 f brazil

You: ah I just met another brazilian

You: you guys have a funny language

Stranger: u too!!

You: yes german and hebrew are very funny

Stranger: what siegheil means?

You: siegheil is an ancient hebrew way to greet each other

You: it fell in disuse about 70-60 years ago,

You: why?

Stranger: oh.. ok in brazilian is oi or ola

You: ola? that is the name of an ice brand here in isreal, funny

Stranger: just to know

Stranger: LOL

You: is it very warm in brazil?

You: i hear you have rainforests all over the place

Stranger: i don't know what that means but must be true

Stranger: today is really hot

You: it is -10 here

You: very cold winter this year

You: brrrr

Stranger: OMG, u are freezing right?!

You: well, i do have a heating and warm cloathes

You: and there are big pineforests to keep the warm

You: do you live in Rio?

You: Rio is a nice place

Stranger: Yes!!!

Stranger: I like it very much

You: well it is a lot better than where i live, because cairo is a very stupid city

You: cairo is one of the biggest cities of isreal by the way

Stranger: why is it stupid??

You: well

You: there are many poor people, and there are a lot of criminals, it is a very dangerous city, also because we are at war with Iran, our neighbours

Stranger: oh.. here we have poor people and criminals too but about the war ..no

You: well, i heard there were big problems with argentina XD

You: well, turkey is currentl assaulting our northern borders

You: it is not easy to live in isreal you know....

Stranger: butwhy don't you move?

You: because i am not allowed to

You: we jews are all locked up in the gaza border

You: the palestinans dont want us to get out

Stranger: sorry...

Stranger: are U religious?

You: yes i believe in allah, the god of the jews

Stranger: you wear that clothes??

You: what clothes?

You: those pyjamas they wore 70 years ago?

Stranger: no.. I don't know the name in english, the ones thats long anI don't know how to explain...

You: well

You: i must go

You: i have to take a shower of the ubersturmfuhrer

You: our camp leader

You: later

You have disconnected.

But Nazis like ponies!

Vítor Gaspar's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Cairo in Israel...? And he/she doesn't say anything about it?

I swear to God they used to be smarter before 1822.

Oh, and that was awesome. LOL
    Last edited by Vítor Gaspar; January 28, 2011 at 04:53 PM.