Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

Taxandrius's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Omegle chats, talk with STRANGERS, real people!!!!

try to put your tv some metres behing you, put it on Al Jahzeerah and put a towel over your head

that's the way to cam with pervs

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

yea, ratio of girls to male genetalia isnt looking good.

i finnaly got a girl to talk to me and my browser closed
    Last edited by empr guy; May 24, 2010 at 05:01 PM.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Vítor Gaspar's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Taxandrius View Post
    try to put your tv some metres behing you, put it on Al Jahzeerah and put a towel over your head

that's the way to cam with pervs
    Holy that is actually an AWESOME idea!! Might give a try!

I just had the most epic convo ever, but when they disconnected I was in the middle of typing and it went to the next convo when I hit space. This was literally the best one I have ever had.

CerealGuy's Avatar Centenarius

here was my first one
    its a pretty long one
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You:hi
    your conversational partner has disconnected
    CerealGuy/Friday before

what do tigers dream of?

Stranger: SUPP DAWG

You: hi

You: i disected a cat today in my bio class

Stranger: cool. can i investigate ur cat?

You: err, i dont have it

You: although we didnt actually finish yet

Stranger: can i investigate ur pussycat then? ;D

You: i cut out its heart so it wont escape

You: im the only boy in my group. looks like i win this round

Stranger: ewwwh. nevermind. sick . i dont want ur infected vagina

Stranger: o-o

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

here is my second convo
    Stranger: hi asl

You: 89/M/Antartica
    your convosational partner has disconnected

EDIT: here is my next one

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: is that you grandma

Stranger: ..

Stranger: HOW DID YOU KNOW'

Stranger: i thought i was hiding her well

You: i can just tell

Stranger: dont tell anyone

Stranger: im collecting grandmas

Stranger: im starting a farm

You: my dinosaur will tell

You: ......................................................................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Mother er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
    \

Stranger:

i tried webcam and there was a guy masturbaiting
    tried it again a person in a skirt up close to the screen got flashed with balls
    tried it again some dude in a dark vador costume said do you like Hairy d***
    and closed the window asap

so this isnt going anywhere
    Last edited by CerealGuy; May 24, 2010 at 06:43 PM.
    CerealGuy/Friday before

what do tigers dream of?

mp0295's Avatar Vicarius

Stranger: <Under law 153:276:935 section 864, Omegle is required to inform you that the person you are currently chatting with owns the IP address of a registered sex offender. Please be careful when chatting with this person, and remember never to give out your personal information. The person you are chatting with cannot see this message.>

Stranger: hi

Stranger: asl?

You: What code

Stranger: hmmm?

Stranger: asl

You: What legal code

Stranger: ??

Stranger: wtf are you talking about

You: Oh stop acting like you dont know. First off ip adresses would change over time so that's just stupid to start with

Stranger: ???

Stranger: wtf?

Stranger: what is your major malfunction?

You: your a funny one. If omeggle really had to say that message it wouldn't be in the form of a message from you

Stranger: ???

Stranger: omg

Stranger: wtf are you ing talking about

You: Im not guna copy and past it because i know thats what i want you to do.

You: Ok lets say this why you are lying

Stranger: WHAT THE ?

Stranger: stupid

You: How i know

Stranger: ok, we'll play a game, ill pretend like i know what the youre talking about then well move on

Stranger: ok

Stranger: see, this is fun?

Stranger: yes?

You: How would ommegle know your a sex offender if your coming on the first time. I know your not coming on the first time or else someone would have metnioned the message already

Stranger: i thought so

Stranger: im not a sex offender

Stranger: ><

Stranger: what the are you talking about...

You: And yes of course you aren't, most teenagers who are bored at home aren't.. yet

Stranger: ?!

Stranger: im 21

Stranger: woah waoh

Stranger: how the ...

Stranger: ><

Stranger: how old am i?

Stranger: youre good at this

You: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Omegle#trolling

You: What your a bored newfag?

Stranger: ....

You: if you even know what that is?

Stranger: wow...

Stranger: i am impressed

Stranger: congrats

Stranger: out of 7000+ users, youre not the dumbass

You: Why thank you. Congradulations on fooling so many morons

Stranger:

Stranger: there are too many on this site

You: I might try it myself for the fun of it, to see how stupid people truly are

Stranger: im impressed! now, how old am i?

You: I was trying to make you angry so you would break character

Stranger: yes, they are pretty idiotic, so many people read it panic, insult me, then dc

Stranger: hmmm

Track & Field = Life
    http://www.last.fm/user/mp0295

I tried impersonating Hitler. Who should I try next?

Stranger: hey

You: 121 Male Argentina

Stranger: 121?!

You: Yes

Stranger: impressive

Stranger: lol

You: I used to live in Germany.

Stranger: nice

Stranger: i live in England

You: I moved in 1945

Stranger: lol

You: My name is Adolf

Stranger: sexy name

Stranger: im a Jew, im not sure we should be talking

You: Why not?

You: You're no fun

Stranger: ha

Stranger: i am LOADS of fun

You: I wrote a book, rather my friend Hess helped type it.

Stranger: oh lovely, is it a good read?

You: Yes

You: Abe Foxman put a forward in it.

Stranger: hmm, i dont actually know who that is! lol

You: For some reason he criticized me

Last edited by Saturn; May 24, 2010 at 06:53 PM.

here is my next one and is a failure

You: is that you grandma

Stranger: if you're just an unpleasant horny guy who just wants to chat with the webcam, you might as well disconnect immediately, ok?

how does that have to do with grandma
    CerealGuy/Friday before

what do tigers dream of?

Innos's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by MedontCare View Post
    how does that have to do with grandma
    It means that he has a very very sick fetish lol .

Not strictly Omegle, but I've just been on Chatroulette. I wrote on a piece of paper 'If you turn your head then I win' and held it at a 90 degree angle, it funny seeing people's reactions lol. It didn't work on all the guys, but pretty much all the girls seem to be caught out by it .
    U.L.B.C. | W.B.C.

"Rowing is the only sport that originated as a form of capital punishment."

i can now see why he said that 30 min later i decided to give it another try and this happend

Stranger: hey are you a horny female with msn and cam? or skype or aim? 17/m/uk

You: ...

You: noooooooooooooooooooooo

You have disconnected.

i can see why that guy said that about unpleasent horny guys...
    CerealGuy/Friday before

what do tigers dream of?

You: do you have a grandma?

You: yay or nay?

Stranger: I have two

You: which one is better looking?

Stranger: How am I supposed to know?

Stranger: And why do you want to know?

You: look at them?

You: i really like older people

You: hi

Stranger: Who shot first?

You: huh?

You: the girl goes off first, or your not doing it right

Stranger: You are officially a . Eat "poop" and die.

You: hoes it going

Stranger: Hey hot single girl looking for lesbian or bi chick

You: hows*

You: o cool me too

Stranger: Asl

You: 20/f/US

Stranger: 18 f us

You: nice

Stranger: U wanna start or shuld I

You: i have a confession to make

Stranger: What?

You: ......................................................................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Mother er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
    \

Last edited by empr guy; May 24, 2010 at 08:15 PM.

Binshuy's Avatar Vicarius

this is dangerous. full of dongs and trolls kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I think Lady Gaga is awesome.

Dan the Man's Avatar S A M U R A I F O O L
    Content Emeritus

This thread is made of win! I don't have the guts to go to Omegle myself, but I can always come here to lol at your posts. Keep it up!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    That's about as funny as ball cancer.
    Can I sig this?

Yet another edit: If somebody repeated the whole ShamWow commercial in a chat I would rep them 1,000 times!
    Last edited by Dan the Man; May 24, 2010 at 08:58 PM.
    Proudly under the patronage of The Holy Pilgrim, the holiest of pilgrims.

how the......
    i actully had a decent conersation and this happend
    (the stuff before was kinda personal)
    Stranger: er.

Connection imploded.

btw i tried the billy mays thing this happend
    You: billy mays here

Stranger: p***y

here is the next one
    i had a pretty arousing conversation with a Girl using my special charm and this happend
    this is innapropraite for small children
    Attachment 91299
    my conversation ended
    Last edited by CerealGuy; May 24, 2010 at 10:25 PM.
    CerealGuy/Friday before

what do tigers dream of?

mp0295's Avatar Vicarius

If i could post the stuff i did with a little hacking tool for this, id get banned instantly. But it was the most fun i have ever had trolling. EVER. Best of all the morons i were playing with didn't realize at all.

Track & Field = Life
    http://www.last.fm/user/mp0295

I see a big future for this thread!

Oh gosh, I never knew TWC was full of trolls lol. Good thing I am not alone huh?

Neoton's Avatar Ordinarius

Stranger: 16. Male. GA, USA.
    You: 1200, Male, Mars
    You: i need parts to repair my ship
    Stranger: ah.
    Stranger: that's quite the predicament
    You: i must destroy the earth
    You: sad for you
    Stranger: please spare me
    You: hmm
    You: i am
    Stranger: i have some gum. you can stick junk together.
    You: 5,56
    You: m. high
    You: you woud be in my legs
    You: ?
    Stranger: what?
    You: strange human
    Stranger: oh.
    You: oooo
    You: you have gum
    You: what color is it
    Stranger: red
    You: do you have green it must be like me skin-green
    Stranger: yea, i got some evergreen junk
    Stranger: or something
    You: about my
    You: ship
    You: do you
    You: \have
    You: samething like
    You: ...
    You: intermoleculartransfoferaipingcentre?
    Stranger: nah, fresh out
    You: nice
    You: how many mars cristals do you sell it
    Stranger: 8
    You: o mine i
    You: will buy it
    You: on mars
    You: this costs at least 360000000
    You: thanks
    Stranger: no problem
    You: you