Thread: Changing Religions

Default Changing Religions

Hey all been modding my game quite a bit recently but I am having issues with changing the religion i am mostly just using startpos is there a way to change religion through it, if so how is it done?
    thanks

Port's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Changing Religions

Religion to change in a province?
    The request to answer in the personal message, I seldom here come.

Here a way approximate to region religion main\startpos.esf\CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\REGION_MANAGER\REGIONS_ARRAY\Transylvania | REGIONS_ARRAY\Transylvania | REGION\POPULATION\REGION_FACTORS\RELIGION_BREAKDOWN\Rel_Nonconformist | RELIGION_BREAKDOWN, we change not above 1, in percent shares.

Example:
    rel_orthodox

rel_protestant

How change religion for faction? For example : Britain - catholic. Thank you

Port's Avatar Civis

Try to pass by means of the tool EsfEditor 1.4.5 main\startpos.esf\CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION_ARRAY\Britain | FACTION_ARRAY\Britain | FACTION in rel_protestant a column put rel_catholic.

I think will help, still change in religion locales.

Also go further in FACTION\FAMILY and change there also religion of the family members.

I'm made it, but is possibility build only protestant buildings. It's any more possibility?
    Thank you for help.
    Last edited by steko; June 01, 2010 at 04:04 AM.

That is another issue with buildings. To solve it you need to do 2 things:

1. Take a note in which starting regions of Britain there churches. Go in startpos.esf/CAMPAIN_STARTPOS/CAMPAIGN_ENV/CAMPAIN_MODEL/WORLD/REGION_MANAGER/REGIONS_ARRAY/REGIONS_ARRAY/REGION/ and find these regions you've noted. Now search the building slots of the towns that have churches in REGION/REGION_SLOT_MANAGER/REGION_SLOT_ARRAY/REGION_SLOT/. Here go in REGION_SLOT/BUILDING_MANAGER/BUILDING and change the type of church. To find the right building take a look in main.pack\db\building_levels

2. For the future buildings you have to use a small mod. Download the attached 7zip file, extract and use the mod in it. I had made that for Quebec but I changed it for Britain. Do not forget to activate it with mod manager, or by editing the user.empire_script.txt file.

Thank you all for your help, especially "husserlTW". Everything is working properly .Once again, thank you.
    Last edited by steko; June 01, 2010 at 07:24 AM.

You're welcome.

Hey HussarITW, could you change that mod and apply it to France to make them protestant?

Thanks

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

moved to the correct location
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Do you know how to add a new religion to the game? I play Imperial Destroyer and I see that they have added Shia Islam as religion:

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    That is another issue with buildings. To solve it you need to do 2 things:

1. Take a note in which starting regions of Britain there churches. Go in startpos.esf/CAMPAIN_STARTPOS/CAMPAIGN_ENV/CAMPAIN_MODEL/WORLD/REGION_MANAGER/REGIONS_ARRAY/REGIONS_ARRAY/REGION/ and find these regions you've noted. Now search the building slots of the towns that have churches in REGION/REGION_SLOT_MANAGER/REGION_SLOT_ARRAY/REGION_SLOT/. Here go in REGION_SLOT/BUILDING_MANAGER/BUILDING and change the type of church. To find the right building take a look in main.pack\db\building_levels

2. For the future buildings you have to use a small mod. Download the attached 7zip file, extract and use the mod in it. I had made that for Quebec but I changed it for Britain. Do not forget to activate it with mod manager, or by editing the user.empire_script.txt file.
    Where's the attached file? Thank you.