Thread: [N:TW]From my Homeland to you

Default [N:TW]From my Homeland to you

So here it is Folks my newest AAR.
    In this one,my second one, I will be showing you guys how difficult were the times for the little and brave Portugal.
    Should he ally with Napoleon and Spain that threaten them daily with a invasion and back-stab his long ally Great Britain?
    Or should he join the Coalition and join war against Napoleon itself praying that Great Britain come to aid?

You should be able to find it out ...
    "In Peace Sons bury their Fathers, In War Fathers bury their Sons"
    _______AAR'S_________
    "The Beginning of the End" AAR
    "
    From my Homeland to you" AAR

Default Re: [N:TW]From my Homeland to you

So let's get started it already don't you think?

"The Kingdom of Portugal"

The Kingdom of Portugal
    at Early January,1805

With the rise of the Queen,Maria I many things changed.The people started to laugh in the pubs instead of talking of how the country needs a new government, the farmers started to sing when they were in the camps, even the children started to look happier and healthier.But as if it wasn't going to be a but in this story.Everything was about to end rapidly...
    With the rise of the revolutionary French and his protectorate Spain our long,long,long Enemy even before Spain had United, the "Castelhanos" as we speak in our language just couldn't stand the fact that themselves couldn't had possibly the chance of the "Reconquista"without the small County Portucale,that later would become The Kingdom of Portugal .Reconquista was the name we called the operation of expelling The Mours a terrible people that threaten all Christendom in the Iberic Peninsula.
    Now you know that from seriously early Portugal never had a easy time and now it got worse,much worse.The Spanish threaten our kingdom every day with a invasion and our friends British didn't seem to care with our situation so our Queen,brave as she was, decided to do everything on her one.Many people said that she had got mad by going against Napoleon itself...

First of all we need to raise the economy of our Country, because as everyone knows no Kingdom has ever managed to get an army without money, money is the key to victory!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Major Economy Changes

Last edited by wizzflowpt; May 17, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
    _______AAR'S_________
    "

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Nice start! Good to see you starting a new AAR.

Good layout too.
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Interesting start. Also make sure to add a link from the advertising board to your AAR.

sorry =S Forgot that little detail xD
    _______AAR'S_________
    "