Thread: [SUBMOD] AUM MOD VERSION FOR USE WITH NER!

Default [SUBMOD] AUM MOD VERSION FOR USE WITH NER!

Hello fellow Generals, Corporals, Sergeants, Lieutenants and other assorted ranks!

Here is AUM for NER, both with 2.0 and 2.5 multiplier versions.

Enjoy!

To use: Copy the file name of the pack you want to use, and after placing your preferred pack *ONLY ONE AT A TIME* in the data folder, add the name of the chosen pack to your script file as you would any other mod/pack.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: AUM MOD VERSION FOR USE WITH NER!

Alright. I'll add [SUBMOD] to the title.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Default Re: [SUBMOD] AUM MOD VERSION FOR USE WITH NER!

Hmmm. I have the following problem
    I'm playing with a units of 320 soldiers ( line inf.) But the new unit is 800 soldiers. The uniforms are all white (france)

I have installed and the units are all showing up but there are no names for them.

This is to bugy, you must made a version version that show normal numbers because i have 2.5 multiplier and a unit is about 1000¡¡¡¡¡, the engine dont soport this, and the names are inexistent

Quote Originally Posted by FREDREX View Post
    This is to bugy, you must made a version version that show normal numbers because i have 2.5 multiplier and a unit is about 1000¡¡¡¡¡, the engine dont soport this, and the names are inexistent
    I am afraid that I have the same problem.