Thread: Funny Moments

Default Funny Moments

Yes, multiplayer is fun and there are some particular things that even funnier. I will give few examples from my experience.

Team deathmatch, Ruins, Vaegir vs Swadia match; Swadians pushed back the vaegirs but eventually cut down to one man and he turned back and dropped all he has while running away (this one was hilarious)

Another game, I was dead and watching 2 enemies fighting against one of my team member. Fighting gone about three minutes and eventually one of enemy swinged his large axe and killed himself and his friend and round was ours.

At the Village map, vaegirs vs rhodoks, I and a vaegir archer skirmishing one tower to another and we shoot each other at the same time :O

Please share if you have seen such events

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Funny Moments

In a battle with 64 players the last players were me and a guy from the other Team (Nords vs. Rhodoks). The poor guy was running away cause he had just some hp left. 2 minutes he ran until he reached the corner of the map and I just gave him a roundhouse kick à la Chuck Norris and won the round
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!