Thread: UNLEASH YOUR FURY! UNLEASH YOUR SUBMODS! - a message from the Wookie Love Machine

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Icon3 UNLEASH YOUR FURY! UNLEASH YOUR SUBMODS! - a message from the Wookie Love Machine

OK, I'm already getting messages and seeing posts about "changes" and "next version"

Well, unless some horrible fatal bug is found that's not going to happen baby. DM 6.0 is IT! It's a done deal. We got no more baby, you ate it all! The Fridge is empty!

BUT hey, that don't mean the party's over baby! Hell NO! All you gotta is bring some tasty treats with ya!

Yeah, Baby the Wookie Love Machine is talkin' 'bout SUBMODS! Yeah baby! That's right! It's the next big happen thing around here!

The Roll Your Own Kind baby! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, huhuh., Yeah...

And being an old hippie Wookie from way back, I can tell, when you roll your own, it's always best shared baby! Yeah, huhuh, share with your friends, Don't be a Boggart! Pass it around baby!

That really how the DMUC started baby! SUBMODS! Why you just might raise the best homegrown submod around and the next thing ya know, POOF it grows into the next big thing! Who knows? But you gotta try bro!

And ya know what? Both DM and DMUC support adding submods and if you need help, just ask baby!

YO! Check this out man:

We got a SubMod forum for ya, all ready to go.

We got the most excellent help staff around and big community of friends, some willing to lend hand.

So use the force baby! Bend DM or the DMUC to your will! Like that little green S.O.B. said, "there is no try, only do"

So bring it on es!

Well that's it, that's all I got!

The Wookie Love Machine is outta here baby!

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; May 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM.

Default Re: UNLEASH YOUR FURY! UNLEASH YOUR SUBMODS! - a message from the Wookie Love Machine

if anyone is making a naval submod, plz let me know!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by hammeredalways
    blimey Drewoid13 an (HB) for a couple of days and you already have our old world cynicism ... oh and as a (HB) you are exempt from the Proclamation

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: UNLEASH YOUR FURY! UNLEASH YOUR SUBMODS! - a message from the Wookie Love Machine

I do still have an official naval mod in development, now that 6.0 is done, perhaps soon I can finish it up. I need to 6.0 to be done before I could finish it.

It will not change the current 6.0 naval system in any way but it will expand naval possibilties.

hip63

good to hear Hip! thanks!

I don't know if you saw my other thread, but I still feel ship moral is more quacked out that than Jar Jar on LSD.
    blimey Drewoid13 an (HB) for a couple of days and you already have our old world cynicism ... oh and as a (HB) you are exempt from the Proclamation

Patrician Artifex

well the naval mod I'm working on will only includes changes if Darth wishes it.

hip63

Did someone say Wookiee Love Machine?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

and don't forget we also do requests http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=354714
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

then I really want to see an elite commando company of Ewoks!

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

Actually I use only the music and drum & fife pack for DMUC 6.0
    Whats about AUM 3.0? I read somewhere that you can use AUM 3.0 but the Units are not optimized for DMUC 6.0 (think for the BAI)? So should I wait for the next AUM version or is it no problem to choose the old 3.0?

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

AUM is under "construction"...and will be adapted...the release date isn't jet fixed!

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

Ah, I feel like an addict without his crack

but the AUM beta 3.1 is very good
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Patrician Artifex

I am sure Swiss will have a nice updated DM version AUM ready soon ay humanly possible.... (I mean, he is human, right?)

hip63

no Swiss is not human he is in fact a Borg designed specifically to MOD and design new units for our enjoyment

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    no Swiss is not human he is in fact a Borg designed specifically to MOD and design new units for our enjoyment
    Resistance is futile.