Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Libertus

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

:-(

When I play the Ottoman's I can't seem to recruit trade ships out of a trading port. Am I doing something wrong?

Found it in the FAQ. Should have looked there first.
    Last edited by caubeen; December 26, 2010 at 01:53 PM.

delete
    Last edited by dmcheatw; January 18, 2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: wrong area
    He who travels in search of knowledge, walks in the path of god. -Muhammad

DevrimJan's Avatar Semisalis

Ummm, I downloaded this mod but after I fill in the lines in the script its says "preparing to launch napoleon total war" but nothing happens????
    Help please!!!!!!!!!!

If the game does not start at all check if there is boot.pack in data folder and also make sure that it is the only boot pack present. Else upload a screen shot of your data folder to have a look.

please help i instaled it everything fine i double click startops mod choose greece and launches napoleon all fine then i click balkan mod by hsserlTW but i can only choose austria,great britain,russia and this other nations BUT NO GREECE

Make sure you follow instructions about editing user.script.txt (see instructions in first post) and if this is your first mod then you have to create one before edit it (it's all there).

everything ok now but cant play online anyway to fix that????or start napoleon without balkan mod???

Start mod, choose vanilla and play what ever you like.

samething for vanillia too and vanillia doesnt have any sound dont know why.that my only mod

Probably you have not erased mod command from user.script.txt.

oh god im such a noob.anyways thanks for the great mod just took kvstadinoupoly and killed rebellions i wouldnt buy the game if it wasnt for that mod thans again re file

ok i have two complains first the Greek navy has no changes so i cant fight the English or France navy (1)
    also when i maximize my cities except Athens my extra units (revolutionary guards e.t.c) disappear and i have only line infantry
    but it is a great mod

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Can you make a campain around netherlands, belgium?

You can play as Belgium in All emergent and as Netherlands in Extra campaigns of NTF mod.

New download link has been added.

Hi! This is my first post so i welcome myself!
    The Mod is great but the victory conditions are somewhat not real... Take Hungary for instance. What do they have with Flandres? I mean, still today there are ethnic Hungarians in Transylvania, Moldava and Croatia that were all relevant in their history but are not part of their victory conditions.
    So I tried to mod it... got the esf editor 1.4.5 and replaced VC values I didn't like for Hungary but when I started the game (i start it - ctrl+alt+del to close the command window and get it running) the conditions were still the same and then I looked back into the startpos file and it was back to the old VC. Now, before running the mod I checked the three startpos files and they were the way I wanted them to be...
    I new to this stuff so i might be doing sth wrong but i did change /victory_condition_options ...
    Anybody there that can help me?
    Thanks

Welcome! It is supposing to be a challenging campaign. Anyway the file you must change is in data\campaign\Balkan_mod\startpos_2. You changed the one in data\campaign\Balkan_mod\ which was overwritten when you started the mod...

It won't let me play any campaigns

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA.....(last update 23/04)

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Finnish Units

Suomea Ski Troops
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Its not "Suomea.." Its SuomeN or SuomALAISET Ski Troops (Ski=Suksi Troops=Joukot)
    So, Suomalaiset Suksijoukot

Finland is not easy language, so no its not bad . And point is evryone understant, right?
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer