Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

"The attached fix is for those and only for those that have the freezing first screen problem when Napoleon starts"

I have this problem, and I can't find the download link or the attachment for that fix, can anybody help please?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Wygn View Post
    "The attached fix is for those and only for those that have the freezing first screen problem when Napoleon starts"

I have this problem, and I can't find the download link or the attachment for that fix, can anybody help please?
    Here you go.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

i cant see where the should i download file

Laetus

Hey guys, I got a problem. i did download the startpos setup and thats fine but when i want to install it, it sais Error, there is not enough free space but i have almost 200 GB left free on my disk? Can somebody help me please??

Laetus

Ok i fixed that one but moved from one problem to the next. I run Startpos and select a faction in balkan mod, but when i go to NTW, there are still only the 4 nations for the campaign of the coalition. This problem has been solved several times in this thread, husserlTW himself directed some guys to an "FAQ no. 2". My question now is where to find this FAQ.

Hello,
    Sorry to bother you but I have a problem. I admire this mod and have been watching vidoes of it for a while now so Ive decided to try it myself. I downloaded and installed the mod just fine. I proceeded to start the launcher and selected Balkan then Romania as the faction. It then gave me a screen that told me to put in the mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack; in the user.script.txt. I did than closed the text file and saved it then it said 1 file copied multiple times and it started the game. Instead of seeing the vanilla "Coalation Campaign" I saw Balkan Campaign and pressed on it. As soon as I done that instead of having the Balkan campaigns I had the usual AustriaRUssia GB and Sweeden. It is definatley not the user,script thats wrong Im 100% sure of that. Am I missing a mod or something? If you could help me I would be very gratefull. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Metzger View Post
    Ok i fixed that one but moved from one problem to the next. I run Startpos and select a faction in balkan mod, but when i go to NTW, there are still only the 4 nations for the campaign of the coalition. This problem has been solved several times in this thread, husserlTW himself directed some guys to an "FAQ no. 2". My question now is where to find this FAQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAZARDXDGAMER View Post
    Hello,
    Sorry to bother you but I have a problem. I admire this mod and have been watching vidoes of it for a while now so Ive decided to try it myself. I downloaded and installed the mod just fine. I proceeded to start the launcher and selected Balkan then Romania as the faction. It then gave me a screen that told me to put in the mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack; in the user.script.txt. I did than closed the text file and saved it then it said 1 file copied multiple times and it started the game. Instead of seeing the vanilla "Coalation Campaign" I saw Balkan Campaign and pressed on it. As soon as I done that instead of having the Balkan campaigns I had the usual AustriaRUssia GB and Sweeden. It is definatley not the user,script thats wrong Im 100% sure of that. Am I missing a mod or something? If you could help me I would be very gratefull. Thanks.
    Both of you need to find this "To play the mod:" section in the OP and below, in code tags, is what you need to do in order to get the mod working.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Laetus

Both of you need to find this "To play the mod:" section in the OP and below, in code tags, is what you need to do in order to get the mod working.
    What do you mean by that? What does "OP" mean? Sorry my english isn't the best :/

Laetus

But if you mean that I should copy the codes, I already did that but the problem is still the same

But if you mean that I should copy the codes, I already did that but the problem is still the same
    Did you copy all codes? Only copy the lines for what mod you want to play and add the line into the C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\user.script.txt like this.

Balkan
    • mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    • mod Balkan2_mod.pack;

Iberia
    • mod Iberia_mod.pack;

Scandinavian
    • mod Scand_mod.pack;

ps: OP mean opening poster

Laetus

No, of course not all codes, only for balkan mod. But i should copy them into the preferences.script of NTW, right?

No, of course not all codes, only for balkan mod. But i should copy them into the preferences.script of NTW, right?
    Yes. Should you still have a problem then remove those lines and see what happens.

Can anyone give me the link for the freezing screen at the start fix?

Quote Originally Posted by vonKues View Post
    Can anyone give me the link for the freezing screen at the start fix?
    Sure, no problem. Here you go, just click on the FIX.7z archive.

Hey guys, I got a problem. i did download the startpos setup and thats fine but when i want to install it, it sais Error, there is not enough free space but i have almost 200 GB left free on my disk? Can somebody help me please??
    How did you fixed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Richiv View Post
    How did you fixed it?
    I think he fix it be exiting the mod then exit Steam. After that launch Steam and verify the game cache for NTW. Then launch the mod and see what happens, but should you still have issues then don't hestitate to ask.

When I run and try to install the Startpos_23_setup.exe it says I don't have enough space even though I do... How do I fix?

Quote Originally Posted by FridgePotato View Post
    When I run and try to install the Startpos_23_setup.exe it says I don't have enough space even though I do... How do I fix?
    Welcome to TWC, FridgePotato!

You can try to exit Steam Client and re-launch it. After that install the Startpos_23_setup.exe and see if that helps.

That's the only advice I can give you as I haven't played this mod before.

Quote Originally Posted by FridgePotato View Post
    I had the same problem, and running the installer in compatibility mode solved it. (It ran properly in Vista service pack 2 if i remember correctly)

The mod doesn't seem to be loading properly: After clicking I get redirected to my user.script.txt and I type the corresponding lines ("mod Iberia_mod.pack;''), save and the game starts. There is a campaign called Iberia, but only the original 4 factions appear. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Maulet; August 19, 2019 at 06:53 AM.
    Science is either Physics or stamp-collecting. Ernest Rutherford

I've tried several things, in particular I have properly created a user.script.txt in the scripts folder and typed the proper lines, but with no success. An Iberia campaign appears, but only with the four big factions to choose from... I am, however, able to run NTF. Mainly I wanted to play with catalonia, and NTF already allows that, but just as a generic emergent rather than with unique units such as here... Anyone willing to help me run this? Thanks a lot.
    Science is either Physics or stamp-collecting. Ernest Rutherford