Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/05/2010)

Hi,
    I don't know if this has been asked but would this mod run with Napoleon Order of War?

madrush's Avatar Senator

I found a solution to every1's issues, u ppl need to download/install NTW modmanager, I found out it's a whole lot easier to use that than customizing and dealing with single files and now the mod works and i'm having a awesome time, those who still have mod issues I suggest u download mod manager for NTW

Taxandrius's Avatar Praeses

Does anyone know why Win-32 error messages keep popping up?

madrush's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Taxandrius View Post
    Does anyone know why Win-32 error messages keep popping up?
    Sorry lad, try restarting yer pc, it could help, yer pc would reload overand fix brokin files or errors. If that don't work reinstall the program

Taxandrius's Avatar Praeses

reinstalled it twice, restarted multiple times, but it seems to be in conflict with the W7 whereas the great Empire:Total Factions works like a charm.

madrush's Avatar Senator

That's weird, idk what to say other than look up possible solutions or ask around for ideas

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    As I've told you many times it will be in my future mod about British Isles. For now master exams are a priority...

I just like to keep you on your toes husser

Problem: The game starts normally but nothing has changed, it is like the mod is not there.
    Reason: The game does not load the NTF.pack
    Solution: a) Open user.scrip.txt and make it in Unicode format. b) Make NTF.pack a "movie" type. To do that:
    Open [NTW]\data\NTF\NTF.pack with PFM. Click on Choose a Pack Action and mark movie. Save as NTF.pack in your desktop. Then take it and copy back in [NTW]\data\NTF\ replacing the older NTF.pack. Try again. Now it does not matter if you edit user script, since the NTF.pack file is a "movie" type, the game will be forced to load it eitherway.
    Did this, did not work.

solution a.) i dont know how to set to unicode, can only change format to 'word wrap' or change "font.."

solution b.) did all that, still does not load

anyone know what I can do?

Hey I've installed this mod and everything works fine, I can see all the main interfaces, I click European Grand Campaign, (emergent or all playable) either one, and then when I load the game the loading screen is the NTF screen, which is good, and all the interfaces look like they should, but right when I click Napoleon Total Faction Campaign (replaces Coalition Campaign) it still only shows the four main playable factions.

Any idea?

Please, can anyone help?

I really want to play N:TW once again, but I just cannot get into the huge factions. and I dont want to revert back to empire because the physics and everything is so much more enjoyable in N:TW.

I really want to play as a smaller faction but the NTF mod simply does not work, as i mentioned above i went through and changed the .pack to 'movie', but it still does not load the mod.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

madrush's Avatar Senator

Let me state this again from past posts, download NTW mod manager instead of messing with a packing program, the mod manager will identify the mod and play it, setting it to 'movie' only plays the background ONLY

feanor68's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by armoafro View Post
    Please, can anyone help?

I really want to play N:TW once again, but I just cannot get into the huge factions. and I dont want to revert back to empire because the physics and everything is so much more enjoyable in N:TW.

I really want to play as a smaller faction but the NTF mod simply does not work, as i mentioned above i went through and changed the .pack to 'movie', but it still does not load the mod.

any help would be greatly appreciated!
    This might seem like a silly question if you already did it, but have you actually created a proper user.script.txt file, and placed it in your NTW-script-folder? Without that, the mod will NEVER work.

If you haven't, follow the instructions that husserlTW has written and mentioned ad-infinitum, or just use Mod-manager to create and enable it, as madrush suggested...
    I came, I saw, I wrote a guide

The game wont start at all today, even in Vanilla! is this because of the update and new DLC? but even so, it should start in vanilla mode right?

Quote Originally Posted by ottomanfan View Post
    The game wont start at all today, even in Vanilla! is this because of the update and new DLC? but even so, it should start in vanilla mode right?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368366

(move not remove)

Quote Originally Posted by madrush View Post
    Let me state this again from past posts, download NTW mod manager instead of messing with a packing program, the mod manager will identify the mod and play it, setting it to 'movie' only plays the background ONLY
    im using the mod manager to open up NTF and NTF_mp, but nothing changes. only this time when i try to play coalition campains i CTD
    Last edited by armoafro; June 22, 2010 at 11:57 PM.

ack!!

i figuered out the problem..

i had only installed 3.2 update, and not the 3.1 before it.

how silly. works great now!

Does this mod still work with Peninsular Campaign DLC?

I get this win32 application error. I've created a script with that nice tool and installed both NTF_31 and NTF_32. Using administrator to start.

How to fix?

hi sire can you link me to NTF 3.0 to download it very thanks :3 i got 3.1z and 3.2z
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM.

Lionheartx10's Avatar Youtube Crazy!

You don't need 3.0, you need to download and install 3.1, then install the patch to 3.2, they are the two files that are already there for downlaod mate.