Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/05/2010)

Yes, rename the new file, and keep the original without any change.

ty m8 but i have done that and nothing has happened or changed

Does the user script file you made pop ups when you select campaign in NTF interface so you can add the mod command Rizz told you in 99th post?

i dont have to type anything in. But a black screen pops up and says something 3 times then closes and starts napoleon i thought i would have to type the thing

Oh god, I still dont know how to extract .7 File's.....lol, any help anybody? I downloaded .7 zip exe. program but how do I open the .7 File? If I open the file with the .7zip program it has no effect, help.

Forget the above post, I know how to do it now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Preatorians100 View Post
    i dont have to type anything in. But a black screen pops up and says something 3 times then closes and starts napoleon i thought i would have to type the thing
    That means that you have not make the user.script.txt or you have not make it right. Use this tool and create one, it is very easy. Then when you select campaign it will pop up and you will type the mod command. Save, exit and you are good to go.

You have said it is very easy and that use this tool to help but there is no link to help me or explanation im no whiz on a comp as u will have guessed :L ty plz get bk asap m8

Sorry here it is... It is also th efirst thing mentioned in Installation section of the first page but I've guessed you've missed that.

lol haha 1 thing do u tell it to open/ save lol wanna get it right

There is on application which creates the user.script.txt and another that opens for editing (you can edit it later when it will pop up). The important is to create the file. Just run it, you will see nothing but the job will have been done.

ok ty m8

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    As you see from the solution you found, mod does not make any changes to the registry or system files. This is a community forum with plenty of skillful moders and coders and it is not easy for somebody to tell lies even if he wants to.

Factions like Scotland, Ireland, are already existed in game. New factions are introduced in Startpos Mod.
    I know Scotland and Ireland do, but it would be cool if England and Wales were seperate nations as well

Excellent mod but now I cant play online, it says that my version differs form host version, but my version it's the latest version, so if anyone could help me I would aprecciate alot

Do you both use NTF mod?

The game crashes when I try to start a new game by clicking the "Napoleon Total Factions" button in the Single Player menu. I have the Imperial Edition version of NTW, might that cause it?

No this is not the problem. It looks that your game does not load NTF.pack properly or some of the files are corrupted. Look here for some suggestions in 2. Problem: The game starts normally etc. (it has the same cause).

I got it working now, thanks. I reinstalled the game and the mod and it seems it did the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Do you both use NTF mod?
    Me and my friend both downloaded the mod today. Got all 3 mods, both are on Europe Emergent and when either of us host, the game says versions are incompatible.

Edit: Nevermind, his user.script was messed up.
    Last edited by luciusETRUR; June 07, 2010 at 03:03 AM.

Foederatus

congratulation!!
    for me this is the best mod for NTW,but is it possible to keep my french version?