* All capitols of minor and emergent factions have been upgraded in 3 slot cities (if they were smaller than that).
* Game scripts reworked eliminating AI passive game.
* New startpos made with EasyEsf. Now the same files are used for SP and MP saving some MB on your HD thanks to multiplayer modfolder by T.C.
* France is playable in a MP game.
* Campaigns can be also selected from menu bar. This is very useful especially for the next addition:
* Skin changer has been added so you can choose one of the 10 available skins for NTF launcher.
* Options now remain in launcher's memory so you do not have to enable them every time you start mod.
* Other minor changes.
* Mod launcher reworked fixing problems of 3.5 version
* More futures added making launcher even more friendly for the user. More infos: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...4#post10107724
* New launcher
* Extra campaigns (Italy, Netherlands) now also in multiplayer mode.
* New script added making NTF a click and play mod (read instructions).
* Vanilla choice has been removed in NTF campaigns menu.
* Peninsula campaign has been added.
* Portugal is playable.
* Locked Austrian armies in Italian campaign are released after the first battle, thanks to Rizz's script.
* Other graphic improvement with the help of DRunkCoWBoy699
* Double building chain bug has been fixed
* General and Admiral recruitment has been added for Hannover
* Other minor changes
* Fixed bug causing game freeze in France's AI turn when playing as certain factions
* New in game UI thanks to alpaca's work
* All campaigns available in mp mod.
* Hannover has been added as an available faction (all emergent)
* Victory conditions have been reworked for all factions
* Other graphical changes
* Egyptian campaign only changes
* Starting British fleet revealed from shroud
* Restriction that did not allowed Cyprus troops to move out of city has been removed.* You have to have NTF 2.0 installed before installing this update.
* All updates after version 2.0 are included.
* Milan and Trient factions have been added in Italian campaign.
* Problem with Austria in Italian campaign have been fixed.
* Update 2.1 is included.
* You have to have NTF 2.0 installed before installing this update.
* FoW properly αplied for Italian and Egyptian campaigns. Now only player's regions are revealed.
* Restrictions of Italian and Egyptian campaigns have been removed
* Napoleon's portrait has been added for France in grand campaign.
* New GUI
* All campaigns
* All known bugs of previous version are fixed
* FoW removed from trade fleets of Spain, Ottomans, Portugal, Netherlands and one swedish army.
* Venice is fixed.
* Missing treasuries for some factions is fixed.
* All emergent can recruit one admiral/general after 1st turn.
* GUI has been added by Hip63.
* If you play as emergent, all the other emergent are present in campaign's start.