Thread: [Players]: Sub-mods & Addons

Default [Players]: Sub-mods & Addons

If you've your sub-mod or addon or any other kind of modification for Ferrum Aeternum, post here !

Rules:

* Use just one post per modification (editing same post, as you update your sub-mod or addon).
    * Post some information and Screenshots (optional).

Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Icon4 Re: [Players]: Sub-mods & Addons

-xxxxx NEW UPDATE 30 AUGUSTUSxxxxxx FOR THIS GREAT MOD!!!! THIS IS GAMECOMPATIBLE WITH LAST PATCH!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE OLD ONCES STAY,BUT THIS WIL BRING NEW ONCES IN--
    there are more then 100 new ancillaries i make for this great mod!(almost every faction got special ancillaries).....the most ancillaries you can win by having some good command stars,so if you not can get one ,go too battle with your general and win some stars....though they are not impossible too get,and the ai can get them too....so they wil be stronger in the fights.
    some are already in the game as you can see how they look,but after they are gone you gotta earn them.

XXXX THIS UPDATE GOT ALL MINE FILES FROM AFTER STEVIES LITTLE SUBMOD
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxx NEW SCRIPTS FOR TURKS, ALTHOUGH LATER IN THE GAME.
    xxxx TWO NEW SCRIPTS FOR BYZANTIUM, THAT WIL SHAKE THE EMPIRE!!!WITH SOME PICTURES TOO.
    xxxxx SCRIPT IN NOW THAT WILL GIVE MESSAGE ,PLUS PICTURE WHEN CONSTANTINOPLE IS CONQUERED BY THE TURKS.
    xxxxxx NEW PORTRAITS FOR REBELS AND OTHER FACTIONS.
    xxxxxxx NEW ANCILLARIES FOR MANY FACTIONS.

xxxxx INSTALL:AFTER YOU INSTALL FERRUM AETERNUM PLUS THE PATCH AND HOTFIX 1&2,THEN YOU CAN INSTALL THESE FILES ,JUST EXTRACT THEM TOO SEGA\MEDIEVAL II TOTAL WAR\MODS, xxxBETTER START A NEW GAME WHEN YOU INSTALL THIS ORE YOUR ANCILLARIES WIL BE MIXED!

HERE IS DOWNLOADLINK http://www.filefront.com/17246365/ALL IN UPDATE STEVIETHECONQUER.zipNEW 30Augustus.zipNEW 30 Augustus.zipWITH SOME NEW ANCILLARIES....NEW SCRIPTS,NEW PORTRAITS(FOR REBELS TOO)

NEW VERSION GAMECOMPATIBEL WITH NEW PATCH !!!!
    UPDATE 30 AUGUSTUS

ALL TOO DISCOVER BY PLAYER.

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM xxxx much new onces (ancillaries and portraits),but not for every faction,still more then enough for some gameplay fun.
    ITS A PLEASURE TOO MAKE THIS FOR THIS GREAT MOD

---------------------- thanks for swagger for his great tutorial about ancillaries

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS TOO FOR TNZ,Histan and Taiji for scripting help in modworkschop,and everyone how helped me!!
    XXXXXXX IF YOU PLAY WITH KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM OR EGYPT DONT ATTACK ONLY DEFEND OR TAKE REBEL CITYS, TILL TURN 26!!!! IF YOU GOT TOO BIG ARMIES YOU CAN ALWAYS DISTROY THEM!!!!. XXXXXXXXXXXX
    xxxxxMORE THEN HUNDERD EVENTS,SCRIPTS ARE IN NOW!

PLUS SPECIAL CREDITS FOR MASTER ZUMA AND ATAEGINA AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT MADE THIS WONDERFULL MOD!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 29, 2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: updation ancillaries

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [Players]: Sub-mods & Addons

Sounds great stevietheconquer +REP

Signature made by Joar

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

stevie i loaded those 6 megaupload parts.and all i exracted with 7zip latest.6.part has problem when i exctract it it gives me 3-4 unit textures broken error.even so it finished and when i wanted to enter ur mod with FA bat file it showed me first loading screen then ctd.its not playable i think.

thanks for reporting it.now it schould be fine,tested myself.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 11, 2010 at 09:04 AM.

stevie do you reckon could upload somewhere else? megaupload makes me wait between downloads

Signature made by Joar

sorry for that, but when i upload it somewhere else i lose about more then, 10 hours....just wait a little and every thing will be fine and later there wil be a newer version so this is the best i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    sorry for that, but when i upload it somewhere else i lose about more then, 10 hours....just wait a little and every thing will be fine and later there wil be a newer version so this is the best i can do.
    Fair enough, thanks stevie

Signature made by Joar

ok,no problem lol

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

i played ur mod its looks good.
    contains rusichi models,broken models,cbur i saw also some other models.sound good models for georgia,serbia.nice mod really.

it needs some epic music.

thanks, am glad you can play this great mod!but the real rep schould go too ATAEGINA and Master Zuma,and the other original modmakers. i made too some good things too that is good for gameplay.

downloaded all six, does this contain everthing ! your sub, lusted and makoys ??

Signature made by Joar

Quote Originally Posted by constantius View Post
    downloaded all six, does this contain everthing ! your sub, lusted and makoys ??
    yes it contains all of that,but if you want i made some new ancillaries for this great mod,from pictures from internet but it took me some work too get them in and make them work,hope you like them too you got too install,if you want,the ancillaries as the last ones.thanks for playing this great mod, plus rep!you one of the first players that tested and played this great mod,like me lol.hope this helps too make this mod even better.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 14, 2010 at 04:26 PM.

stevietheconquer open new topic with download links and i will sticky for better visibility!

and thanks for everyone by keeping this mod alive
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

ok thankswill remove downloadlinks here ,if new ones are in.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 15, 2010 at 04:09 AM.

got new update for byzantium player: gave new custom portrait for the starting emperor(from painting),new sack event pictures,for sack ai and sack player.plus new portait for william the good,the king of the norman sicily,plus new sack events pictures for northean europe, hope you like them,made some of mine own little creation in it....

made one little mistake in byzantium script, the sack ai picture for byzantium,schould be for sack player byzantium,and the sack player picture,schould be for sack ai byzantium.but corrected this in new downloadlink.