Thread: Should we restrict the money script for AI?

Is it more reasonable because it's quite ridiculous when in my compaign, German can maintain 8 full stacks (late units!) even though they have only Salzburg left (what a great finance!). I'm not afraid of killing all of them because it's the matter of time but I dont like the imbalance and unreality and I think AI factions should have a limit of military/settlement. Right?

By the way, I tried to find the file descr_sm_resources.txt in EA's data folder but to no avail, how do you edit the resources?

@Eothese: Hi, I've solved the problem about AI overspawning. About resources, can you help me how to edit their values?
    Last edited by Eothese; May 12, 2010 at 02:29 PM.

Default Re: Should we restrict the money script for AI?

Hi and sorry, I intended to get back to this yesterday when I had more time. You can edit trade values in descr_sm_resources.txt in the data folder, if you've unpacked. It's not a file I've edited so it's not included in the mod. You can also make changes to merchant trade values by placing more than one resource in the same location in descr_strat.txt in the imperial_campaign folder, that's the direction I took.

I'm pleased you've found your own comfort level for the AI, my aim was always to make the campaign more challenging, not more realistic.

Default Re: Should we restrict the money script for AI?

I really like your mod, I think the AI factions play very nicely and creatively, it's the first time I've seen Poland invaded and occupied HRE