Thread: TWC Podcasts - Episode VI - Interview with Scorch - NOW RELEASED!

Default TWC Podcasts - Episode VI - Interview with Scorch - NOW RELEASED!

Its what you've all been waiting for
    Its finally here!
    Its the TWC PODCAST!

Director: the Black Prince
    Editor: Capt. Fozdike
    Featuring: Scorch
    Music by Creative Assembly

Nole4694's Avatar Procrastination Power!

Default Re: TWC Podcasts - Episode VI - Interview with Scorch - NOW RELEASED!

God Fozzie your so freaking stiff

Its pretty interesting but theres no... conversation? Sorta like last episode. Nothing against this but they are a lot more fluid and can keep your attention better when theres more chemistry between the talkers.

Just my opinion, not saying I would do better as I'm horrible at carrying on a conversation , but something to think about

Great work
    God Save The King
    Gosse Durrant - Baron of Huntington - 24

Former contributor to the
    Go on! Take a look at their latest issue!

Under the patronage of the Black Prince

ME AND LEGIO HAD CHEMISTRY but Brazil ruined it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nole4694 View Post

Its pretty interesting but theres no... conversation? Sorta like last episode. Nothing against this but they are a lot more fluid and can keep your attention better when theres more chemistry between the talkers.

Just my opinion, not saying I would do better as I'm horrible at carrying on a conversation , but something to think about

Great work
    Well what was there to talk about? And I could hardly get a word in edgewise lol.

What?
    Son of Major Darling | House of Caesars | Content Writer | My Workshop | Moderator

Nole4694's Avatar Procrastination Power!

A refrence to you not really doing much conversing, just asking questions lol. Though you did seem to loosen up near the end of it so maybe it was just nerves
    God Save The King
    Gosse Durrant - Baron of Huntington - 24

Former contributor to the
    Go on! Take a look at their latest issue!

Under the patronage of the Black Prince

Ah. Yeah I was a bit nervous.
    Son of Major Darling | House of Caesars | Content Writer | My Workshop | Moderator

Scorch's Avatar One of Giga's Ladies
    Patrician

Oh my god, so that's what Aden sounds like! Omfg I am one of Giga's ladies. Also I'm boring.
    Last edited by Scorch; May 10, 2010 at 04:54 AM.
    Patronized by Ozymandias, Patron of Artorius Maximus, Scar Face, Ibn Rushd and Thanatos.

The University of Sydney | Bachelor of Arts III (Majoring in Ancient History and Italian Studies)

I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and
    billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
    - Mark Twain

Godless Musings: A blog about why violent fairytale characters should not have any say in how our society is run.

You mean you've not ever listened to 2 years worth of podcasts???

Patrician

... err ... sure I have ...
    Patronized by Ozymandias, Patron of Artorius Maximus, Scar Face, Ibn Rushd and Thanatos.

The University of Sydney | Bachelor of Arts III (Majoring in Ancient History and Italian Studies)

billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
    - Mark Twain

Godless Musings: A blog about why violent fairytale characters should not have any say in how our society is run.

DekuTrash's Avatar Human Directional
    Content Emeritus

I finally got around to listening to this.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Ahhhh Australians!!!

You all need a sexy Welshmans voice to spice things up.

Also you need more than 2 people talking if thats possible, that would definatly make things more interesting.

Patrician

I agree. I don't think TWC staff is always the most interesting topic; perhaps if we had a round-table on some Ethos or Political discussions?

- Mark Twain

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Well if its is possible to get multiple people in on the podcast, more than two people having a casual chat would definatly spark more interest.

Like you said, get some interesting topics in aswell, use our Political mudpit and Ethos for some ideas on current hot topics.

The US task force going up the Suez cannal, etc.

(Again your going to want more than two opinions here, a round table like Scorch suggested might not be bad)

By all means your going to want TWC and Total war gaming related issues in there, just dont focus on one thing for too long.

If people have more interest in the subject they are talking about, they're going to liven up a bit, thats definatly what this podcast lacked most.

I'm not some big ass radio exec producer or anything, Im just saying what might make this better in my eyes.

Just my opinion, not saying I would do better as I'm horrible at carrying on a conversation but something is there.