Thread: Difference between "Ultimate Campaign" and "Grand Campaign"

♔GrinningManiac♔'s Avatar Centenarius

Default Difference between "Ultimate Campaign" and "Grand Campaign"

Simply put, I LOVE THIS MOD. I hadn't touched ETW since the day NTW was announced, and never looked back...until recently. I got this mod, and it makes it interesting again! I haven't played much, so there's still plenty in store for me

But which do I pick from the menu: Ultimate Campaign or Grand Campaign?

What's the Diff, Dawgs?

Default Re: Difference between "Ultimate Campaign" and "Grand Campaign"

Ultimate Campaign= more starting money (Both player and AI), GB and France have colonies in India at the start.
    That's the only difference I can see.
    My Ukulele Cover of Death Note L's Theme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhP70qHqsVg

Default Re: Difference between "Ultimate Campaign" and "Grand Campaign"

The DarthMod Ultimate Campaign is a Grand Campaign modification based on the Realistic Colonial India Mod by Shakyrivers and further modified by hip63 and husserlTW. The DarthMod Ultimate Campaign features include: England, France, Portugal and the United Provinces factions all start with their historically held territories in India. All factions except Maratha start with five times their normal treasury, Maratha starts with 2 and 1/2 times it's normal treasury. Maratha's starting Armies are reduced to half strength but can be replenished to full strength as normal. Mughal Empire is playable, with FOW removed for Mughal, British and French held territories. EUA DLC Units have their recruitment limits increased from 1 to 6. Costs for all units in Custom Battles have been reduce by half so now, in Custom Battles, you can build the army of your dreams. A modified version of the Bearskin Officers mod by DoomBunny666 is also included to remove the Santa Band.

The DarthMod Ultimate Late Campaign is a Grand Campaign modification based on the Late Campaign Startpos file by HusserITW and further modified by hip63. The DarthMod Ultimate Late Campaign features include: England, Portugal and the United Provinces factions all start with their historically held territories in India. All factions except Maratha start with fives times their normal treasury, Maratha starts with 2 and 1/2 times it's normal treasury. Maratha's starting Armies are reduced to half strength but can be replenished to full strength as normal. Mughal Empire is playable, with FOW removed for Mughal, British and French held territories. EUA DLC Units have their recruitment limits increased from 1 to 6. Costs for all units in Custom Battles have been reduce by half so now, in Custom Battles, you can build the army of your dreams. A modified version of the Bearskin Officers mod by DoomBunny666 is also included to remove the Santa Band.

The Uprising Campaign is a Grand Campaign modification based on the Warpath Startpos file by HusserITW and further modified by hip63. The Uprising Campaign features include: All Indian factions are allied and are at war with the US and the European factions. All Indian factions start with full strength armies and normal start money while the US and all European faction armies start at half strength and double money.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341088