Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Home of the Brave" - US 19th Century Mod V.1

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: "Home of the Brave" - US 19th Century Mod V.1

Quote Originally Posted by ♔GAS MASK♔ View Post
    I hope this fails sorry amaz nothing against you bonny lad but im sick of Yanks trying to put the yanks in the game when in fact its EU only.

I cant see the US being in here its just wrong.

IMO putting the US in NTW will ruin my whole gaming experience.
    Dear Sir, that comment is utterly uncalled for, its not CA forcing the US on you, or a new law stating that all TW players must be forced to play as the US. this is simply a mod and whoever does not want to play it, does not have to. you may think it will ruin your game experience, but that doesnt mean that it will ruin the entire game for you, as you do NOT have to download it. ok my rant is done and my blood is no longer boiling, have a nice day.

I hope this fails sorry amaz nothing against you bonny lad but im sick of Yanks trying to put the yanks in the game when in fact its EU only.

Personally I can't wait to take it to the Brits homeland in NTW. I did so in Empire with the American campaign and enjoyed it thoroughly. Seeing the Stars and Stripes flying over London = .
    (my apologies to the Duffers)

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Guard Duck View Post
    Personally I can't wait to take it to the Brits homeland in NTW. I did so in Empire with the American campaign and enjoyed it thoroughly. Seeing the Stars and Stripes flying over London = .
    No offense taken, and many Duffers like myself are American and would also like to see an American invasion somewhere in Europe.

Shaggy2010's Avatar Miles

Im British and used to play as them in Total War Empire, Although the amount of Factions and the scale of the map was a bit large in that game. However I do think that USA faction is a silly addition to the normal NTW campagin as it stands. But, I would like to see A playable USA faction somewhere, Maybe if they was some way to pull maybe the easten USA coast into the game map a bit like how it worked in Empire. Or even a full USA style mod of war's of that period. I didnt try mods with Empire, But when playing I found that the final tutorial where you played as the colonists was a lot more fun then playing the full campaign. If the faction could be properly inplemented, with lands and diplomacy and unique troops with historicaly accurate units and tech and lands, maybe with addition factions like you mentioned, Mexico and what not!

What im after is probably something similar to the American Civil War mods Ive seen advertised on the forum, It would be a lot of fun and interesting to learn about it. Good work with the mod. I've not yet tried it but Please keep up the work!

PS: I might have to find my copy of Empire and see if its worth playing with mods, as the vanilla was no where near as much fun as my current Modded Napolean TW
    Last edited by Shaggy2010; July 15, 2010 at 11:06 AM.

Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Guard Duck View Post
    Im an american duffer, and I did the same. Though with an ounce of remorse, but 5 pounds of TAKE THAT SUCKAS!!! WOOH!!!! ONLY 5 REGIONS LEFT THEN I WIN THE GRAND CAMPAIGN!!! EAT IT!! STARS AND STRIPES FOREVAAAAAA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAY BACK TIME!!!! 13 COLONIES MY FOOT!!!! Followed by a patriotic jig in the middle of the room.
    Last edited by Emperor BLUBBS VII; July 15, 2010 at 02:20 PM.
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor BLUBBS VII View Post
    Im an american duffer, and I did the same. Though with an ounce of remorse, but 5 pounds of TAKE THAT SUCKAS!!! WOOH!!!! ONLY 5 REGIONS LEFT THEN I WIN THE GRAND CAMPAIGN!!! EAT IT!! STARS AND STRIPES FOREVAAAAAA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAY BACK TIME!!!! 13 COLONIES MY FOOT!!!! Followed by a patriotic jig in the middle of the room.
    I dont think ive ever laughed so hard

Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus

I dont think I've insulted my society as harder then that either.
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Likewise US all the way!!!!!

Praepositus

I don't know if this is unnecessary, but I shall abandon this mod, for quite a long time, to free time into creating a War of 1812 mod, complete with textures for the US, British, and Canadians. I am quite well into modding it and will release information perhaps the next month or so, or when I find an appropriate time to do so. For now, don't expect updates for this mod.

crazy dutchman's Avatar Foederatus

dude, now I can't play as the U.N. (united netherlands).

Praepositus

Using any other mods?

Hey man, this looks great!

I'd love to see a Civil War mod come out of this game.... now if I could only figure out how to put mods onto my computer lol

Praepositus

Directions- Download the file from link and extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data, then go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts, and in the user.script file, type in mod "USmod_V1.pack"; and you should be able to play as the United States
    Hope this helps

Especially considering the fact that the United States' XYZ Affair with France, the Louisiana Purchase and War of 1812 vs. Great Britain had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that time period.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Well chaps, I found that whatever faction you played in Empire, if you researched the "Oil Fields" technology, the US first allied with you and gave you lots of money, which was great. But then, when you start to exand your own empire, the blaggards declare war on you and invade with multiple stacks... And don't even think about researching the "Nuclear" technology...

hey i tried playin this mod but every1 says somethin about a userscript??? i look at all the directions to it but i dont know hat you mean is thier a way to be more specific like whats the place i start at ????

EDIT: nvm i found it while fiddlin around
    Last edited by Shugo560; September 08, 2010 at 09:09 AM.

hey it wont let me play i hav no other mods but i did use to have TGW mod installed and i changed my user.script to what u said but it didnt work can it work without a user.scrpit?????

PAiMONiA's Avatar Civis
    Everywhere...Everytime, Realm of Immortals

Awesome mod Amaz keep up the good work mate !!1 + Rep...

Hey,sorry if this is a necropost, but I tried to install this mod and for some reason it didn't work.I have the actual US folder in the napoleon total war\Data folder,and I typed in the other thing (I had to create a new user.script file since I couldn't find one),but It won't work.Any help please?
    The above post has been officially approved of awesomeness

Praepositus

Do you have any other mods working right now?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast