Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] 1000 things we learned from BC

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

Default Re: 1000 things we learned from BC

No, this is the centre of the earth: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=253976

Sry BC team x)

39. Sometimes during the late period, the Romans finally take a cue from the Mongols and form their own hordes.

40. BC gives a frustrating error in the middle of a great grand campaign and then your game stops, so you can start a new one till 1250+/- AD
    "A very meaningful quote of a outstandingly wise saying from a historicly boundless important person"

Famously, a curse has been attached to opening Timur's tomb. In the year of Timur's death, a sign was carved in Timur's tomb warning that whoever would dare disturb the tomb would bring demons of war onto his land. Gerasimov's expedition opened the tomb on June 19, 1941. Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union by Nazi Germany, began three days later on June 22, 1941. Shortly after Timur's skeleton and that of Ulugh Beg, his grandson, were reinterred with full Islamic burial rites in 1942, the Germans surrendered at Stalingrad.

41.How Medieval2 TW is meant to play.
    Last edited by Takavor Levon; May 28, 2010 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellected View Post
    40. BC gives a frustrating error in the middle of a great grand campaign and then your game stops, so you can start a new one till 1250+/- AD
    I have finished all my campaigns way beyond 1250 with different nations, on one or two occasions the campaign gets stuck indeed on the 'end turn', even then i managed to continue the campaign by doing some things different. I advice to save allot.

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

42.Ottoman infantry is defeatable

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagnon2 View Post
    I have finished all my campaigns way beyond 1250 with different nations, on one or two occasions the campaign gets stuck indeed on the 'end turn', even then i managed to continue the campaign by doing some things different. I advice to save allot.
    Out of 5 games I finished 1

I do save alot and sometimes it works again for 1 or 2 turns, then the crash returns.

Im going to enhance the logging so there will be more info available about the cause.
    "A very meaningful quote of a outstandingly wise saying from a historicly boundless important person"

Famously, a curse has been attached to opening Timur's tomb. In the year of Timur's death, a sign was carved in Timur's tomb warning that whoever would dare disturb the tomb would bring demons of war onto his land. Gerasimov's expedition opened the tomb on June 19, 1941. Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union by Nazi Germany, began three days later on June 22, 1941. Shortly after Timur's skeleton and that of Ulugh Beg, his grandson, were reinterred with full Islamic burial rites in 1942, the Germans surrendered at Stalingrad.

Out of 5 games I finished 1

I do save alot and sometimes it works again for 1 or 2 turns, then the crash returns.

Im going to enhance the logging so there will be more info available about the cause.
    Yeah there are some issues around 1205 when the crusaders siege constantinople and 1220 when the mongols arrive, i don't know the exact trick to avoid ctd's but having lot of saves around that period helps.
    Last time i stopped playing BC because i was stuck with a ctd, then a month later i continued with that same save and all went well, i must have done something different
    Last edited by Cromagnon2; June 02, 2010 at 08:07 AM.

Yeah there are some issues around 1205 when the crusaders siege constantinople and 1220 when the mongols arrive, i don't know the exact trick to avoid ctd's but having lot of saves around that period helps.
    Last time i stopped playing BC because i was stuck with a ctd, then a month later i continued with that same save and all went well, i must have done something different
    Yea, I understand the saving concept but with me it never really fixed ithe problem.. it just returned after a couple of turns..

I mean you cant keep Mongols from arriving or the crusders from crusading

Are those the only 2 events btw which cause the problem?

Are those the only 2 events btw which cause the problem?
    They are for me, appart from corrupt savegames now and then.

I mean you cant keep Mongols from arriving or the crusders from crusading
    The Mongols from Mongoling

Themis's Avatar Miles

They are for me, appart from corrupt savegames now and then.

The Mongols from Mongoling

i dont think thats the proper verb for raping, murdering, pillaging, burning and making war

I think it is.. cause they dont seem to do anything else.
    So in future time when you want to say raping, murdering, pillaging, burning and making war all combined.
    You just say.. damn he is Mongoling !

I think it is.. cause they dont seem to do anything else.
    So in future time when you want to say raping, murdering, pillaging, burning and making war all combined.
    You just say.. damn he is Mongoling !

Well, they had great festivals and drinking parties also which you can't deny

Yea true true but..
    I think ancient Romans were better in that..
    Let call having great festivals and drinking parties .. Romaning

Lets go Romaning after we Mongoled in BC 3

You mean lets go to an orgie? OK ................
    Last edited by Cromagnon2; June 08, 2010 at 08:28 AM.

You watch bang bros too much my friend

You watch bang bros too much my friend
    Nothing wrong with bang bros banging sistas...but thats all too western for me, i seek my thrills lately in eastern stuff

I would like a mongoling girlfriend (or two).
    Last edited by Cromagnon2; June 08, 2010 at 03:32 PM.

Hahaha you have anything you can recommend me?

Yea 2 mongoling aalll night loonngg

anaztazioch's Avatar Centenarius

Mongols failed the conquest of Middle East

Makuria took over the mediterain coast

Solaniki Rajputs ruled Mecca for over 30 years

Abbassid Caliphate crumbled as all its royal family got assassinated by Georgian agents

One of the crusades lost half its military force and their noble leader to Flood near Tarsus and year later they went rebel

KoJ lost the war to Armenia trying to conquer Antioch

43: The 4th Crusaders are always bribed by the Turks, who then use them to attack the Kingdom of Jersualem
    Last edited by kaeim; June 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM.
    The Long Road Venetian campaign against the maurauding factions of the world, tune in to read the fate of the heroric Venetians http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=353179