Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Paladins

any body know if there is a custom animation that lets you put 2 riders on a horse or camel.... like this http://www.soldiers-russia.com/new_s...s_on_camel.htm

gave the regular crusaders a spear....
    I added some scratches to the shield to make them look more battle worn....tho I added it after I took the first three pics....

ok.... I made them again with a spear with a flag. I thought it looks really good. Had to take away the phalanx formation tho.

News pics of Hospitaler Knights.....

And a major battle......

Foederatus

These really are nice.
    can't wait to download...

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

I agree, very nice Shogo

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Senator

excellent work, especially the spear with flag. about the two riders on a camel, you would have to make new animations because i dont think there is one out, also you would have to make a new camel model because i think it would need to be bigger.

New Crusader Standard Bearer...
    Will add more decoratives to the actual standard tho....

They somehow look moorish

Templar cavalry....

Improved Hospitaler Knight... gonna try to make the crown of thorns look more visible....

Senator

nice work. i especially like the templar cavalry. are you making arab/saracen models too?
    also if you do put these into a mod i can help with the unit info and description stuff.

Oh yeah did you use the priests from barbarian invasion to make the standard bearer? From your previous units
    i was thinking u didn't have the expansion.
    Oh yeah if u remove the hospitaller symbol from the tabard and shield of the hospitaller knight,
    and give them a scimitar instead of a mace, you would have a nice looking arab or moorish unit.

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Saladin; October 30, 2005 at 03:06 PM.

Yea I'm definately going to do the saracen models too but after I finish with the crusaders...
    So I guess its official... I am doing a crusade mod only for custom battles. Any help would be appreciated so thanks for your offer and support.
    I guess I'll call the mod: The Crescent and the Cross (stolen from history channel of course but I thought it was such a cool name )

Foederatus

come to think about it, the crusader soldiers should lose their facial hairs (it made them look...barbaric) and the helmet should be changed to just a cap (again, BI look).

but change the current model to a large round shield and you get instant Saracen Infantry.

yea I was going to change the face of the crusaders. these are just wips....
    keep in mind I'm really not going for any kind of historical accuracy... My number one priority is for the units to look cool and varied

hmmmm on second thought, my hospitaler knights would make a great sassanid sughdian warrior model.....

Senator

or a captain for the sughdian warriors. i don't think they have one (or a standard bearer)

Wow Shogo these units are sexy
    really good job!

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

Senator

Hey shogo, like the sig for the crescent and the cross. and Captain Paulentineous
    ive been killing imperial monkeigh since around that time. I also go by the name of Farseer Beil-Lann

erm, regarding the kite shields, is there no way to change them? i think its the only things dats spoiling the picture.

posted up improved crusader spearmen in the hosted mods forum. tell me what you think... http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast