Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turn time

Default Re: Turn time

I kept the capital and king notifications too. What else is there besides the princess and assimilation stuff that you deleted?

caralampio's Avatar Magnificus

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    I kept the capital and king notifications too. What else is there besides the princess and assimilation stuff that you deleted?
    The other script, the one that gives you money for sacking the enemy camp. Also, the "show me how" script which I find very annoying. However, unfortunately removing this didn't prevent the advisor from popping up every time you will enter battle, but at least now she's mute

Tears of Destiny's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by caralampio View Post
    The other script, the one that gives you money for sacking the enemy camp. Also, the "show me how" script which I find very annoying. However, unfortunately removing this didn't prevent the advisor from popping up every time you will enter battle, but at least now she's mute
    She never pops up for me, I disabled the entire Advisor gig...

Or are you using Grims?

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

Come on, that advisor triggers a random BAI, which is better than the default one, and the looting script gives you moneyz when you kill armies in a battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blękk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

caralampio's Avatar Magnificus

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBlade View Post
    Come on, that advisor triggers a random BAI, which is better than the default one, and the looting script gives you moneyz when you kill armies in a battle.
    Yeah but they cost TIME. I hadn't been able to play SS RC lately because of this. The money is about 200-800 florins, and who needs it in RR... I'm drowning in cash. And the advisor, when you click on the "show me how" button nothing happens. Anyway, it is my understanding that you don't need to click on it every time, the BAI is there always if you clicked it once before.
    Last edited by caralampio; June 05, 2010 at 07:21 AM.

PB told me it's always on and you don't need to click on it. However, the annoying guy appears in some sieges when I have catapults to tell me "Remember, the goal is not to destroy the settlement...".

Turn advisor off, and also you shouldn't need to ever click on it, except in Custom battles.
    Last edited by Point Blank; June 14, 2010 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cuo View Post
    Deactivating the assimilation script by germanicus gives a boost too.
    Hmmm, but the script seems very useful. So I just do not check that box when I set up SS?

Just don't do anything in the newly-conquered settlement and it's the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    Just don't do anything in the newly-conquered settlement and it's the same thing.
    Got it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12