Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 18th Century British Mod v2 on its way, previews to come soon

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: 18th Century British Mod v1.0

I have this unit available if your interested!! 5th Northumberland Line Infantry as seen in TAR mod but available in NTW!!
    We just need an americas map now!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    I have this unit available if your interested!! 5th Northumberland Line Infantry as seen in TAR mod but available in NTW!!
    If and when an american map is possible be sure to let me know! this unit is awsome!!! can the faction colours be changed around NTW style in the pfm?

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

I hate seeing ETW models in NTW mods. I wanted to get away from that stuff.

You should create a mod called Empire: Total War 2.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

What happened to the wigs sir?
    Those made this mod jolly splendid! Now it's just splendid
    Really those wigs made this mod 18th century.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Oggie♔ View Post
    What happened to the wigs sir?
    Those made this mod jolly splendid! Now it's just splendid
    Really those wigs made this mod 18th century.
    Hahaha! Very well then, I shall try and make them wear wigs MINUS moustaches and side burns. Exams finish soon so I'll get to it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by quadcorn View Post
    If and when an american map is possible be sure to let me know! this unit is awsome!!! can the faction colours be changed around NTW style in the pfm?
    No probs mate, I can make plenty more if needed

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    I hate seeing ETW models in NTW mods. I wanted to get away from that stuff.
    I respect your opinion, but the Empire units from the DLC are more accurate that some of the NTW units that are available!

Default Re: 18th Century British Mod v1.0 - 1.1 coming soon, see 1st post for preview

Brand new textures coming this coming week!! see 1st post attachment

Default Re: 18th Century British Mod v1.0 - 1.1 coming soon, see 1st post for preview

Brand new textures coming this coming week!! see 1st post attachment
    Nice update mate, but gonna need some other factions now to fight the British!!

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Default Re: 18th Century British Mod v1.0 - 1.1 coming soon, see 1st post for new textures preview

Splendid old boy! Your work will be apreciated sir.
    Rep is coming fortwith.

General K's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: 18th Century British Mod v1.0 - 1.1 coming soon, see 1st post for new textures preview

I like the look of the new wigs. Keep up the good work sir
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

quadcorn - Do you fancy doing some American, Spanish and further Hessian units mate??

quadcorn - Do you fancy doing some American, Spanish and further Hessian units mate??
    i was actually thinking of doing some french but marshal beale is workin on that for the order of war expansion. i know that really good american units can be made because they actually have voice files in the sounds.pack that could perhaps be assigned to units of some minor faction. i started to plan for the german factions and was thinking of asking general howe to give me a hand. as for the spanish i have no plans atm as their faction already looks 18th centuryish buut i could be totally wrong as i'm no expert in spanish history.

all of this is a fair way off yet though as i really wanna make this mod perfect and even do what you and pom did in empire - make several versions of the light line and gren units its with different facings, symbols etc so your not just playin around with the standard red and blue. but i'm hearing you, these redcoats need to conquer tricornes and mitre caps instead of shakos'. after the next release which will be in a few days i'll lay the foundations for another 18th c. overhaul
    Check out my brand new British and Prussian units and much much more in Marshall Beale's new masterpiece!

i was actually thinking of doing some french but marshal beale is workin on that for the order of war expansion. i know that really good american units can be made because they actually have voice files in the sounds.pack that could perhaps be assigned to units of some minor faction. i started to plan for the german factions and was thinking of asking general howe to give me a hand. as for the spanish i have no plans atm as their faction already looks 18th centuryish buut i could be totally wrong as i'm no expert in spanish history.

all of this is a fair way off yet though as i really wanna make this mod perfect and even do what you and pom did in empire - make several versions of the light line and gren units its with different facings, symbols etc so your not just playin around with the standard red and blue. but i'm hearing you, these redcoats need to conquer tricornes and mitre caps instead of shakos'. after the next release which will be in a few days i'll lay the foundations for another 18th c. overhaul
    Great stuff mate!!! I would love to give you a hand as well, but I am committed on bringing TAR 2.0 on empire with over 30 new mods added.. so I will be busy on that, but hey if you need any historical research talk with carricanta as he has all the Osprey books and may other books on uniforms!!
    I really hope we get the map editor as this will give us so much scope to make a AWI mod for NTW!!
    Keep up the good work mate, and if you need to use any units from TAR mod feel free to use

Great stuff mate!!! I would love to give you a hand as well, but I am committed on bringing TAR 2.0 on empire with over 30 new mods added.. so I will be busy on that, but hey if you need any historical research talk with carricanta as he has all the Osprey books and may other books on uniforms!!
    I really hope we get the map editor as this will give us so much scope to make a AWI mod for NTW!!
    Keep up the good work mate, and if you need to use any units from TAR mod feel free to use
    oh cannot wait for TAR 2.0 sounds great! thats funny i actually ordered a ton of osprey books for this mod. No worries and thanks heaps for the use of your textures they are really gonna make this mod! best of luck for TAR mate!
    Check out my brand new British and Prussian units and much much more in Marshall Beale's new masterpiece!

Hi!! I am planning to install the latest Toon's "All in One Mod"...but i really love this 18th century...any hope about their compatibility????
    PS Congratulations! The new preview skins are awesome!!!
    Cheers
    Soult
    "What is difficult in training will become easy in a battle" Alexander V. Suvorov

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Soult View Post
    Hi!! I am planning to install the latest Toon's "All in One Mod"...but i really love this 18th century...any hope about their compatibility????
    PS Congratulations! The new preview skins are awesome!!!
    Cheers
    Soult
    hi marshall! mate i'm not sure at all to be honest if you could let me know that would be great

Default Re: 18th Century British Mod v1.0 - 1.1 infantry and dragoons full retexture preview!

Wow!!! I really like your new Lights that are coming soon! well done mate

Default Re: 18th Century British Mod v1.0 - 1.1 infantry and dragoons full retexture preview!

quadcorn - Does your mod work just by using the user script method? as i keep getting CTD on start up screen when using your mod on its own with no other mods?

i use the mod manager i havnt tried the user script method. ill do some testing tonight