Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BC: Eras Sub-mod [Preview]

Default Re: BC: Eras Sub-mod [Preview]

methinks it is just testing

any progress & update with this submod?

Big Dogg's Avatar Semisalis

If you need any help with historical stuff I can help if you like. My Grand Dad had tonnes of books on that period which i now have A first point would be that Godfrey was not really leader of the First Crusade, it was Bohemmed and Raymon of Tolouse. I know Godfrey later became the King of J but that was just because some people hated Raymond. So maybe get rid of some of the India factions and have three crusader factions-Bohemmed's forces, Raymond's forces and a lower Baron's army with godfrey as their leader.
    Last edited by Big Dogg; June 17, 2010 at 10:18 AM.

Nice job

great !Maybe in the future, a renaissance Era, with Venice and the Timourids

Quote Originally Posted by Alec371 View Post
    If you need any help with historical stuff I can help if you like. My Grand Dad had tonnes of books on that period which i now have A first point would be that Godfrey was not really leader of the First Crusade, it was Bohemmed and Raymon of Tolouse. I know Godfrey later became the King of J but that was just because some people hated Raymond. So maybe get rid of some of the India factions and have three crusader factions-Bohemmed's forces, Raymond's forces and a lower Baron's army with godfrey as their leader.
    The others were leaders were....leaders but they all accepted Godfrey as the.....head of the army. It wasnt until after the capture of Antioch and Edessa did these commanders begin to go off in other directions.

Big Dogg's Avatar Semisalis

The others were leaders were....leaders but they all accepted Godfrey as the.....head of the army. It wasnt until after the capture of Antioch and Edessa did these commanders begin to go off in other directions.
    But he was not a leader of the first crusade as such. The reason he became the King was because nobody hated him and he was a reasnobly high ranking noble.

You should include your all script available mod to these campaign, it was a good mod

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

any progress?

Icon3 Re: BC: Eras Sub-mod [Preview]

egypt in the early campgain should be named the fatimids caliphate
    and in high campaign from 1171 to 1250 should be the ayyubid sultanate
    and after 1250 it should be the mamluk sultanate
    as this is more historacly accurate

proud to be egyptian

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro
    City of Lightning, Equator Emerald, 1st Level of Heaven

any progress?
    "And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection. And indeed We have created above you seven heavens (one over the other), and We are never unaware of the creation." (QS. Al-Mu'minun (23):12-17)

"He who has not seen it does not know the power of Islam." -Ibn Khaldun

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Cool Mod. any progress???

i hope this goes well it will be a great change for this mod

i see this preview of the mod was posted in 2010 and its 2012 now,i hope the creator didn't stop making it,perhaps inform us if this sub-mod is dead or any info about it.

seriously what happened to this sub-mod? maybe someone else can continue and do this,this has a lot of potential and adds more flavor and realism

waa zmani

i wish it includes ottoman empire in the late campgain......!!!

dead?

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

Dead...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12