View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

22 6.45%
  • Gondor

78 22.87%
  • Rohan

24 7.04%
  • Isengard

30 8.80%
  • Rhun

12 3.52%
  • Dale

14 4.11%
  • Balchoth

5 1.47%
  • Variags

7 2.05%
  • Harad

6 1.76%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

33 9.68%
  • Reunited Kingdom

30 8.80%
  • Beornings

7 2.05%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 7.04%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.35%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 7.33%
  • High Elves

40 11.73%
  • Galadhrim Elves

25 7.33%
  • Mirkwood Elves

17 4.99%
  • Avari Elves

31 9.09%
  • Dunlendings

5 1.47%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

10 2.93%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.47%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.47%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.76%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.59%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.59%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.59%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.59%
  • Creations of Eru

9 2.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 260 of 260 FirstFirst ... 160 210 235 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 5200

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite KryPtik View Post
    I have a turn 150 save of my Rohan campaign, how can I upload it here for you to look at? I have directly defeated the Dunlendings and Isengard, and took most of the regions belonging to the Creatures of Night. I have not directly intervened anywhere else on the map, its purely been AI on AI action. For the 5 choices it asks you at the campaign start, I declined all 5. Let me know how to get you the file, I could email it to you if you want
    If you first zip or rar the file, you can attach it to a post and others can then use it. If you don't know how to attach a file to a post, have a look HERE. Tip number 18 is the one you want to look at.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Ahh, gotcha. I tried uploading it in the post originally without zipping it, and it wouldn't work. Anyways, here it is, hope it helps

Also, I hope you upload those new UI's soon, and that they are save compatible. Its gotten to a point now where I literally can't look at the information scrolls for anything, they all cause immediate CTD, and its F$^%@NG [email protected]*$&NG ME OFF!!! I literally had it crash 4 times in a single turn just trying to manage my kingdom. I'm giving up on Rohan for now and moving to Gondor, hopefully it won't crash as much
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Elite KryPtik; September 06, 2017 at 02:04 AM.

alreadyded's Avatar Work up a #6 on 'em!

I will probably upload it tonight, seems to be done, it is saved game compatible. Thanks for the saved game, they are always useful.

No problem! I also started an Eotheod campaign in the first age, having a great time with that. I've only had 2 crashes from UI bugs, so I guess whatever you did for those worked.

Hello and bravo for this mod! I enjoyed quite a few, and this one is really great.

I've read about a hundred pages of this thread but couldn't find how the scripts work, especially the One Ring script.
    I'm turn 197 on a Gondor game and all of a sudden Sauron gets the one ring. No previous message, and nothing I can do against that, I tried reloading saves from 5 turns ago. It annoys me because I really wanted to destroy it and get a chance to evolve to Reunited Kingdom.

Is it supposed to be like that, Sauron getting it and you say bye to all your friends and allys?
    I've played original ThirdAgeTW and always had information about where the ring was, go get it before He does, etc.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Quote Originally Posted by Saule View Post
    Hello and bravo for this mod! I enjoyed quite a few, and this one is really great.

I've read about a hundred pages of this thread but couldn't find how the scripts work, especially the One Ring script.
    I'm turn 197 on a Gondor game and all of a sudden Sauron gets the one ring. No previous message, and nothing I can do against that, I tried reloading saves from 5 turns ago. It annoys me because I really wanted to destroy it and get a chance to evolve to Reunited Kingdom.

Is it supposed to be like that, Sauron getting it and you say bye to all your friends and allys?
    I've played original ThirdAgeTW and always had information about where the ring was, go get it before He does, etc.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

I mentioned that earlier in the thread and tried to make some sense of the ring script. I think it's not quite acting right, but it's over pages of code so I wasn't able to figure it out. I had something similar happen: I think what happens is it's the fallback that Sauron gets it if no one takes it and destroys it. And the part of the script to tell you where to conquer to have a chance to get the ring isn't functioning.

The Ring script is probably bugged, I moved a region it uses or something like that maybe. Testing and fixing it is a priority but it will not be in the release I still haven't gotten around to uploading. I think there may be a way to trigger the script with a console command, I will look. I may just replace it with a much more simple script that fits the lore better though, or maybe rip some stuff from the Fellowship campaign in TATW, we shall see.

Edit; In the mean time you can use the console to give the ring to your character and that may start up everything. If your character already has max ancillaries you will not be able to get it without removing one.

Like so: give_ancillary Aragorn relic_ring
    Last edited by alreadyded; September 14, 2017 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks for the help. Indeed I tried and succeeded to give the one ring to me, and it prevented Sauron to get it the turn after.
    More, I got the message "You found the ring" right on next turn.
    I also was summonded to Imladris something like 8 turn after, so it seems the only thing broken is the beginning of the event.

I'll try to find time to post more feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    The Ring script is probably bugged, I moved a region it uses or something like that maybe. Testing and fixing it is a priority but it will not be in the release I still haven't gotten around to uploading. I think there may be a way to trigger the script with a console command, I will look. I may just replace it with a much more simple script that fits the lore better though, or maybe rip some stuff from the Fellowship campaign in TATW, we shall see.

Edit; In the mean time you can use the console to give the ring to your character and that may start up everything. If your character already has max ancillaries you will not be able to get it without removing one.

Like so: give_ancillary Aragorn relic_ring
    Okay, I solved this.

I edited the script to start counting at turn 1 and only take 3 turns so I could debug it. I also removed the random chance line to make it always go to Isengard, again for testing. Got this:

Code:
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <ring_timer2> = 3
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <ring_spawned2> = 1
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <ring_message> = 0
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <ring_jumped> = 1
    But no strat map popup.

Code:
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 1562 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <ui_flash_stop> at line 1563 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1605 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 1605 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

# spawning at Nan-Curunir

# setting ring_isengard to 1 and the rest to 0
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1606 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1607 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1608 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1609 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1610 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1611 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1612 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1613 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1614 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1615 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1616 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <ui_flash_stop> at line 1617 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

# The historic popup and pointing to Isengard that never happened visually
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <add_events> at line 1619 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <point_at_strat_position> at line 1623 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 1624 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 1625 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

# these are the other IFs for possible spawn locations
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1631 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1656 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1681 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1706 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1731 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1756 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1781 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1806 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1831 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1856 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

It turns out if I go scroll to Isengard I see a red arrow pointing to it, but without the popup, I'd have no idea that I should go look at it this turn. So what's been happening is the ring has been hopping between various settlements multiple times, but the popups aren't firing, so people don't realize it, and then it falls back on Sauron getting it if you failed several times to fetch it. I was able to make the popup appear and solve this by changing the way it's invoked. Right now it uses:

Code:
            add_events
            event    historic    ring_isengard
               date    0
            position 133, 319
             end_add_events
            point_at_strat_position 133, 319
            set_counter ring_message 0
            inc_counter ring_jumped 1

I'm wondering if it's the 12 turns per year messing with the 'date' condition so it doesn't fire, but I simplified this to invoke the popup differently and it worked great:

Code:
            historic_event    ring_isengard
    Maybe it's a M2TW vanilla vs Kingdoms issue too, that was never adapted. I remember this used to work fine in TATW 3.2 and it uses the 'old' method here. Anywho, there's three sections to fix: lines 763-1111 (Evil factions), lines 1177-1525 (Pagan factions...so maybe like eastmen?), and lines 1939 (Good factions plus a few ring destruction blocks right after that use the same format to make popups that doesn't seem to be working).

IDK if alreadyded has modified campaign_script.txt in development already, otherwise I can implement the changes to the existing version to save time.

Dang, I never even noticed there was a problem, I think I was either getting popups normally are cared so little that it didn't matter for me. Either way great work!

Installed the first age uis, and as far as I can tell I can look at everything for the Eotheod(and therefore by extension Rohan) without crashes. I'll post more feedback once I get further in, but I'm kind of taking a break from med 2 right now for some other games.

Quote Originally Posted by myarta View Post
    Okay, I solved this.

I edited the script to start counting at turn 1 and only take 3 turns so I could debug it. I also removed the random chance line to make it always go to Isengard, again for testing. Got this:

Code:
    But no strat map popup.

Code:
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 1562 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <ui_flash_stop> at line 1563 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1605 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 1605 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

# spawning at Nan-Curunir

# setting ring_isengard to 1 and the rest to 0
    21:04:12.462 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1606 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1607 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1608 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1609 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1610 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1611 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1612 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1613 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1614 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1615 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 1616 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <ui_flash_stop> at line 1617 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

# The historic popup and pointing to Isengard that never happened visually
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <add_events> at line 1619 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <point_at_strat_position> at line 1623 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 1624 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 1625 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

# these are the other IFs for possible spawn locations
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1631 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.463 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1656 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1681 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1706 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1731 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1756 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1781 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1806 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1831 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:04:12.464 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 1856 in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

It turns out if I go scroll to Isengard I see a red arrow pointing to it, but without the popup, I'd have no idea that I should go look at it this turn. So what's been happening is the ring has been hopping between various settlements multiple times, but the popups aren't firing, so people don't realize it, and then it falls back on Sauron getting it if you failed several times to fetch it. I was able to make the popup appear and solve this by changing the way it's invoked. Right now it uses:

Code:
            add_events
            event    historic    ring_isengard
               date    0
            position 133, 319
             end_add_events

I'm wondering if it's the 12 turns per year messing with the 'date' condition so it doesn't fire, but I simplified this to invoke the popup differently and it worked great:

Code:
            historic_event    ring_isengard
    Maybe it's a M2TW vanilla vs Kingdoms issue too, that was never adapted. I remember this used to work fine in TATW 3.2 and it uses the 'old' method here. Anywho, there's three sections to fix: lines 763-1111 (Evil factions), lines 1177-1525 (Pagan factions...so maybe like eastmen?), and lines 1939 (Good factions plus a few ring destruction blocks right after that use the same format to make popups that doesn't seem to be working).

IDK if alreadyded has modified campaign_script.txt in development already, otherwise I can implement the changes to the existing version to save time.
    I can fix it myself real quick now that you found the problem, I assumed it was just the messages since Sauron got the ring it must have been floating around for awhile. Pagan is for Isengard and Dunlendings, I added that in, they have their own agenda that will be expanded on in the future.
    Last edited by alreadyded; September 17, 2017 at 02:08 AM.

beermugcarl's Avatar Decanus

how does the mod run in hot-seat mode?

Hotseat Campaigns/Play As Multiple Factions (READ THIS FIRST!)

All campaigns are Hotseat compatible. Paste the following code into your TATW.cfg file (over any pre-existing "[hotseat]" section) to fight all battles in Hotseat Campaigns. Without it you will have to auto resolve defensive battles. Do this before you start your campaign and make the TATW.cfg file Read Only. This is not save game compatible as far as I know. Do not disable console, many scripts use it.

Code:
    [hotseat]
    autoresolve_battles = 0
    disable_console = 0
    disable_papal_elections = 0
    save_prefs = 1
    update_ai_camera = 1
    validate_diplomacy = 1
    turns = false
    scroll = false

That is how to run them in this mod. If you are asking how I made it all HS compatible I don't remember everything, mostly the way scripts are setup though.
    Last edited by alreadyded; November 05, 2017 at 02:59 PM.

how to run the game
    it always run vanilla game
    i tried all the launchers
    but keeps running vanilla
    tried changing folder name to Third_Age_PCP nothing change ?
    i returned it to the third age 3 name and used the third age bat and it worked but crashes at every battle ?
    Last edited by mr.playa; November 13, 2017 at 09:41 PM.

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.playa View Post
    how to run the game
    it always run vanilla game
    i tried all the launchers
    but keeps running vanilla
    tried changing folder name to Third_Age_PCP nothing change ?
    i returned it to the third age 3 name and used the third age bat and it worked but crashes at every battle ?
    Turn off/disable daylight saving setting. Google for: How to turn off/disable daylight saving setting in Windows "insert your version here".

If that doesn`t fix it, then delete descr_geography_new.TXT (text) file in your Medieval II TW/ mods/ Third_Age_3/ data folder.
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

hi thanks for reply
    i did that
    still crashes at start of battle

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.playa View Post
    hi thanks for reply
    i did that
    still crashes at start of battle
    What battle is it: custom or in a campaign? When does the crash occur: at the start of battle (after you set and deploy your units), or when the battle starts loading?
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

at campaign
    when i click start it crashes
    Last edited by mr.playa; November 17, 2017 at 04:05 AM.

I am also having the load vanilla only issue.
    Clean TATW 3.2 install which loads battles.
    Win10, Steam, Run PCP cleaner, disable UAC, disable time zone stuff, give full access to files for m2 folder on all accounts
    Install PCP and TA campaigns
    Old launcher now crashes, age bat files all load vanilla with no resolution settings saved

Getting non-steam version from the bay of software hopefully that will work.

Almost 2018 and still the best lotr game...