Thread: Lannes

Default Lannes

i was just pondering even though Jean Lannes was killed in the battle of Aspern-Essling how could such a game be absent of his prsence and aggressive personality, I was heartbroken when i couldn't find him on the list of generals when he was a huge influence on the name of the game itself : Napoleon. Lannes was arguably the best of Napoleons generals and yet they included such names as Moncey and Soult. In my opinion this game is missing that big grenadier personality that he had, Murat, Massena, Davoust are greats but no Lannes? c'mon! Ok well my other question is is possible to put him in through a mod and if it is possible please reply , thank you and all feedback is appreciated

Default Re: Lannes

Hes there. Very late though. If other generals die then he'll be there.

thats it then, im sorry for the post and why did they wait so long to bring such a great one in?
    confusing to me but thank you oh and if he comes in so late is it possible to bring him in earlier like say the beginning? that would be ideal for me

Quote Originally Posted by Irishguard22 View Post
    thats it then, im sorry for the post and why did they wait so long to bring such a great one in?
    confusing to me but thank you oh and if he comes in so late is it possible to bring him in earlier like say the beginning? that would be ideal for me
    I wondered about that too... Seemed strange. He should be earlier, I agree.

what modder out there could help us?

He's one on the first available generals during the italian campaign.