Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [HISTORICAL ISSUE] - Historical films from balkan states

Default Re: Historical films from balkan states

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonSRB View Post
    THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!

i know but it is just tipicay anti-serb propaganda,
    "the serbs wanted bosnia so they started the war by recruiting some assassins and killing Franza Ferdinand,they lost in the war every third adult man, it was just a plan to create a great serbia blabala "
    This is more tipical anti-Balkan propaganda spread in the west. According to them whole eastern Europe is a place where only criminals are born and everybody is a . More than that they are the ones that should tell us what to do because they are right and we are wrong and end of story. That is the way eastern Europe is seen in the west.
    All just of bunch of Rassits if you asked me, and my congrats for killing the Austrian-King thingie

Vojdoo's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Scarrus View Post
    and my congrats for killing the Austrian-King thingie
    ...congrats for starting the first world war and congrats for the death of millions

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

@Vojdoo
    i think it is ironically written
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarrus View Post
    All just of bunch of Rassits if you asked me, and my congrats for killing the Austrian-King thingie
    don't be stupid. austro-hungary was ready for war 10 years before ww1, they just needed reason to start the war. and killing franz ferdinand was a good one. it is like blaming jews because of ww2, for being a jew.
    i support nationalism, and reject democracy. what we have on balkan was not nationalism, but chauvinism. nationalism is loving your nation, but respecting others. democracy can be in newer made countries like USA and canada, because their country is made of mixed nations and religions, but in countries with long history of their people, democracy can't work. you can see what has democracy done to french people, there are more black people within france, and yet they are called french, but they don't have any connection of french people through history. it is sacrilege of people, history, one nation.
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

slavic_crusader's Avatar Biarchus

Germany, also wanted war. And it could have been any time the war started, particulary at the 2nd Morroccan Crisis 1912( if i remember correctly) the Gunship Diplomacy, The secret defensive alliance systems and the colonial race, perhaps more. There the bloody ones that gave Austria the 'blank cheque'.
    The Sarajevo Crisis was just one of the Sparks that finally led to the explosion.
    Слава Слога и вјеру у Бога!!!
    Slava Sloga i Vjeru u Boga

Supporter of Eastern Europe Total War!

Germany united 1871, and Italy 1870, and they werent satisfied with their teritory... They wanted more and that is one of the reasons why they started 2 world wars...

NapoleonSRB's Avatar Civis

the goal of thw world wars was expansion of states...
    P.S Italy united in 1871
    Rodjen za Metka

Za sve Srpske dusmane!

Kosovo is Serbia!

Facebook:Петар Пензионер Мирковић

MSN:pero-bl@hotmail.com

Italy was the most stupid country in the wars. They cant make there minds up!! lol

I just have to add that Austria couldnt even defeat the Serbs haahahhahahahaaha Shame....

yeah, retarded krauts...

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

ok, now back to middle ages
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

Not a worry

NapoleonSRB's Avatar Civis

will go back to middle ages when u finish the mod
    Rodjen za Metka

Za sve Srpske dusmane!

Kosovo is Serbia!

Facebook:Петар Пензионер Мирковић

MSN:pero-bl@hotmail.com

Did anyone play Napoleon TW? When i saw that there is peace in pashaluk of Belgrade in 1805, i deleted the game... There is a posibility to liberate some countries like Romania, but not Serbia... Blody total war games... First they us up in Medieval Total War, and now in Napoleon TW... Thank god for Tsardoms...

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Why i feel the same love to the creators of the original Medieval Total War ?

I hate them all right now...

That what i meen two i hate them because much more importent nations to the History of Europe are forgoten ! The creators of the game looking history from today prospektive they don't know(or they don't lont) that the most powerful nations in medieval times today are the smaller one.

you deserve some +rep for this... here you go

thanks

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Well, they did include Hungary (one of the giants of Central-Eastern Europe), they did include Poland and Lithuania (although the latter only in the expansion, but their Commonwealth became a giant quite after the game's starting date anyway). The only thing they usually tend to (dis)miss is the Balkans and more specifically - the Southern Slavs. Then again, they haven't made a game set in the heights of those said factions, so that's kinda logical too (especially since they're famous with their completely Hollywood-type of approach to history (flaming pigs and elephant rocketeers, anyone?))...
    But, on the other hand, is it their fault that the mass medias propagate only some mainstream factions and only some historians know a bit more about other non-mainstream ones? Just like most of us probably don't know anything about the West-African kingdoms...

il padrino's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    Just like most of us probably don't know anything about the West-African kingdoms...
    That's why most of us won't be making Africa Total War

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    Well, they did include Hungary (one of the giants of Central-Eastern Europe), they did include Poland and Lithuania (although the latter only in the expansion, but their Commonwealth became a giant quite after the game's starting date anyway). The only thing they usually tend to (dis)miss is the Balkans and more specifically - the Southern Slavs. Then again, they haven't made a game set in the heights of those said factions, so that's kinda logical too (especially since they're famous with their completely Hollywood-type of approach to history (flaming pigs and elephant rocketeers, anyone?))...
    But, on the other hand, is it their fault that the mass medias propagate only some mainstream factions and only some historians know a bit more about other non-mainstream ones? Just like most of us probably don't know anything about the West-African kingdoms...
    If i started to make Africa Total War i would learn stuff about west kingdoms of Africa, and i think that
    if they dont want medieval Balkan states in their game, they should make map without Balkan...