Thread: Problems managing settlements?

Default Problems managing settlements?

every other turn it seems i cant recruit, retrain, construct or change taxes im just wondering wether this is part of the game or is it bugged? in 1 campaign as crusader states i was not able to do anything in edessa for for thr duration

Default Re: Problems managing settlements?

After you conquer a settlement, you cant do anything for 1 round in that settlement

Tears of Destiny's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by algorath View Post
    After you conquer a settlement, you cant do anything for 1 round in that settlement
    If this makes it too hard, you can exploit the code and save right after taking a settlement, then reload that save.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty67 View Post
    in 1 campaign as crusader states i was not able to do anything in edessa for for thr duration
    Was just about to mention this. When you start a Crusader States campaign you can't do anything with Edessa, for at least the first turn (only booted the game up, didn't play it), has Edessa only just been captured at the start of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
    Was just about to mention this. When you start a Crusader States campaign you can't do anything with Edessa, for at least the first turn (only booted the game up, didn't play it), has Edessa only just been captured at the start of the game?
    Odd, I have always been able to use Edessa, have you tried saving, then reloading that save?

turn 1: can use jerusalem & antioch but not edessa
    turn 2: can use jerusalem but not antioch or edessa
    turn 3: as turn 2
    turn 4: can use antioch but not jerusalem or edessa

last campaign i played this went on for as long as i played i tried it without bgr and it worked fine but i want to use bgr so im quite stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty67 View Post
    turn 1: can use jerusalem & antioch but not edessa
    turn 2: can use jerusalem but not antioch or edessa
    turn 3: as turn 2
    turn 4: can use antioch but not jerusalem or edessa

last campaign i played this went on for as long as i played i tried it without bgr and it worked fine but i want to use bgr so im quite stuck
    Do you have governors managing settlements turned on as an option? I have Manage All Settlements toggled on, if that is off then everything is automanaged.

yea i have it on always, even with gov in settlement it happens, tried saving and reloading but no joy, just gonna have to play without bgr i guess, thanks for the hhelp

Well looks like we've identified a bug. It needs fixing 'cause when I reinstall I want to play Crusader States using BGR!

its not only crusader states i had the same problems playing as portugal, and since no one else has encountered this im assuming its something in my setup