Thread: Imperial Splendour

Default Imperial Splendour

I am currently trying out Imperial Splendour and it's quite good, however someone told me that you can play Darthmod's sound and AI with Imperial Splendour which sounds awesome. The question is, how?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Default Re: Imperial Splendour

Hi Dodge - I believe that IS like most of the other MOD's use the Darth BAI (one MOD to rule them all one MOD to bind them), though if they have maintained all the latest changes you would probably need to ask one of the IS team.

In terms of the sound if you mean the Drum & Fife MOD I would expect that is a user_script addition, you could also ask the Brigadier himself he is always very helpful and if there are any quirks in IS then he may have adapted already.

Of course you could also just come over and play the DMUC, after all if someone offers you a Ferrarri would you so it's ok I'm happy with the Ford
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Well splendour has colonels..

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Hammered-did the Brig do the Drum and Fife mod? I'm sure I saw it under another name, and no scripting there was required-it was a patch file.

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Tango12435♔ View Post
    Hammered-did the Brig do the Drum and Fife mod? I'm sure I saw it under another name, and no scripting there was required-it was a patch file.
    Yes - Brigadier Graham - did the Drums & Five Mod - work with many mods - I think he even has adapted versions for the different mods - have to check myself.....just look under released mods...you know ....I am sure...

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Of course you could also just come over and play the DMUC, after all if someone offers you a Ferrarri would you so it's ok I'm happy with the Ford
    I have been playing it for a while, but I had to reinstall Empire recently so I decided to try out something else, then someone told me you could use Darth's AI with it... But you're saying it already does use Darth's BAI?

Sorry syntax-the DFM is the work of Hollowfaith aka Caligula, Brig did do a faction specific one but crucially did not include the Barry Lyndon version of British Grenadiers, which is the version in the DMUC DFM sub-mod, so it is not Brig Grahams mod, but Hollowfaiths.

In bold is my main arguement
    Last edited by Tango12345; May 02, 2010 at 12:19 PM.

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Sure? - okay so I was wrong...hmmm...and all the time I thought it's Grahams....never may learn enough...thanks mate...

No prob, its easy to assume Brig did all the music mods-he is the master of them!
    Brig certainly did the classical music mod though.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Hi Dodge - I believe somewhere in the credits there is a thanks to Darth for his BAI, though I would add that the Darth BAI has been improved further since then.

I also understood that work on IS was stalled at present as the original team were concentrating on NTW, I know that Isabelxxx had originally started to develop but not really certain on status at present.

Hi Tango - I think the Brig has updated as well since then so not sure what version we have in the DMUC at present
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

I'm not sure either, perhaps we should ask?

Edit-just pmed him
    Last edited by Tango12345; May 02, 2010 at 12:35 PM.

Wow, that would be so cool!