Thread: Changing the Zoom View to look like watching from telescop

Default Changing the Zoom View to look like watching from telescop

Is it possible to make mod in which when you hit ZOOM BUTTON to look like you are watching from a telescope and not like in vannila whole screen goes large...it is only to boost that feeling like you are there. Thx

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Default Re: Changing the Zoom View to look like watching from telescop

I achieve this by closing one eye and looking through an empty toilet roll tube while zooming in.
    If you leave a open tin of sardines on your desk you also get the smell of the open sea.

HA! Hilarious! I actually put on a big coat and stand behind my little sister, barking out orders while she sits at the computer. I find this really helps one feel like a commander.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Actually, it would be nice to have the telecope-view as an option. Given that's not going to happen, I'd recommend acquiring an advanced case of glaucoma or playing the game while having an optical migrain.

Other ways to add immersion effects are:
    1. Life at Sea: Have a spray-mister filled with salty water and squirt yourself in the eyes during stormy sea battles, and cut a few holes on your gums and gargle with vinegar to simulate scurvy. Sir Digby's can of sardines will add even more to the effect, especially after a couple of days.
    2. Terror: Pour some warm water over your groin when the action starts to really simulate some bladder-moving terror. Fill the crack of your bum with warm playdough for the full effect.
    3. Sounds: Set off a large firecracker directly next to both ears to simulate muskets being fired over both your shoulders. Try to get them so close they burn your cheeks and get some little bits of red-hot powder and buring paper embedded in your skin for added effect.