Thread: A very basic mod

Default A very basic mod

I'd like if someone could make a simple unit mod with no unit caps that very easy to install like the Napoleon: Order of War mod I would certainly download it

Default Re: A very basic mod

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Sage View Post
    I'd like if someone could make a simple unit mod with no unit caps that very easy to install like the Napoleon: Order of War mod I would certainly download it
    I think this should be what you're looking for.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338284

All you do is

1: save to desktop
    2: Open the folder that you saved onto your desktop
    3: right click on the file and hit "extract to"
    4: Go to my computer -> Local Disk:C -> Program Files -> Steam -> Steamapps -> Common -> Napoleon Total War and right click on the folder called "Data"
    5: Select that as where you want to extract to and you're finished.

Sorry if this is redundant. I don't know if Napoleon Order of War has an installer or what it is that makes it easy.

Yes, I've looked into this mod, but it doesn't come with any new units 'tall!

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Sage View Post
    Yes, I've looked into this mod, but it doesn't come with any new units 'tall!
    oooohhh that's what youre talking about. You're saying you want to get rid of the unit limits on Napoleon Order of War's units? I'm afraid I can't help you there, you'd have to talk to someone on that modding team. There might actually be a tutorial for removing limits on units somewhere around here, but I haven't read it yet.

No, I mean like a mod like Napoleon Order of War without anything done with the gameplay and no unit caps