Thread: Problem, please help me

Default Problem, please help me

When i start Napoleon Total War it loads untill the screen at start where you can see copyrights, trademarks etc. Ive tried reinstalling the game and so on, nothing works, its like the screen freezes. The mouse cursor changes to an arrow, like i was in the menu, but i am still in the screen where you see copyrigths and other text. I went on steam to download a demo of the game, the demo does the same for me, so im sure that there is nothing wrong with the game, but that i need to do something speciffic

Default Re: Problem, please help me

Quote Originally Posted by bfterror View Post
    When i start Napoleon Total War it loads untill the screen at start where you can see copyrights, trademarks etc. Ive tried reinstalling the game and so on, nothing works, its like the screen freezes. The mouse cursor changes to an arrow, like i was in the menu, but i am still in the screen where you see copyrigths and other text. I went on steam to download a demo of the game, the demo does the same for me, so im sure that there is nothing wrong with the game, but that i need to do something speciffic
    when u use mods delete them all included the user.script.

Always helps to verify the gamecache

go to steam>right mouse click on napoleon total war(must be instaleted)>propperties>local..> verify gamecache