Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Hi djsnipy,
    the mod is fantastic but it do not working with "Radious Fire By Rank" (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...92#post6874692) u can help me?
    tnx Lot!

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Hi,sorry I dont think Foguasee works...

I can't get this to work for the life of me...

Mods I use:
    mod "Duffer High Spec Performance.pack";
    mod "patch_sfx.pack";
    mod "patch_bullethits.pack";
    mod "Defenses_ModV2.pack";
    mod "Radious_FBR.pack";
    mod "U_AI.pack";
    mod "fontsize.pack";

FBR Isn't very mod compatible friendly I'd try removing that.

Thanks for the tip, but it still doesn't work at all. :S

Did you enable it throught the user.script or the mod manager?

Quote Originally Posted by SaTURnO View Post
    Hi djsnipy,
    the mod is fantastic but it do not working with "Radious Fire By Rank" (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...92#post6874692) u can help me?
    tnx Lot!

i think it does.....

waht ligne you must introduce in script for this mod ?
    Last edited by tom741; November 11, 2010 at 01:38 AM.

UP please

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

any word on if this works in Single Battle mode?

EDIT - tested...works in Single Battle. Awesome!
    Last edited by Nanny de Bodemloze; December 04, 2010 at 01:13 PM.

hi ive placed the file in my data folder but i dont know what ur talking about with the user script please help?

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Can i play this AND multiple=dont have reinstall NTW?
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 (6/24/10) Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

dont work for me only got amp unit mod thats it any help cheers

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 (6/24/10) Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

below a mod in the folder or next to it ? put it in user script but still dont work and took the other mod off and it still dont work help please
    Last edited by jonyboi; March 12, 2011 at 12:22 PM.

dont work for me help . please got it in user script

Foederatus

So this mod doesn't act in custom battle! Because after I installed this mod, it didn't act.

Some mods have to add a user script to start the mod, this mod doesn't have this stuff?

Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting. Thank you

-The Holy Pilgrim
    Last edited by The Holy Pilgrim; September 25, 2011 at 01:28 PM.

Laetus

Not sure if anyone still reads this, it use to work for me but now it seems to have stopped working (I had to reinstall) any help, I added it to my script file, but nothing appearing in custom battles now.

I still read it. Mine doesn't work either. Something is overwriting it when the game loads.

Like this mod

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Can you make it compatiable for DarthMod Napoleon? It doesn't work on mine. Tried only custom battle.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast